Trans rights!

Nah. Its just a thing. I like steak, boneless chicken, just not chicken on the bone. With ribs...meh..i can take them or leave them. Has nothing to do with the bone, they are usually just slathered in some shitty bbq sauce

Nah. Its just a thing. I like steak, boneless chicken, just not chicken on the bone. With ribs...meh..i can take them or leave them. Has nothing to do with the bone, they are usually just slathered in some shitty bbq sauce

what you mean to say is that you are florida trash and have never had a good rib

maybe you should try something other than McRibs

Hey, if you guys saw how corporate raised chickens live, you wouldn't eat that shit either. I figure if its deboned at least its had to be cleaned a little

I've got several friends that mostly avoid food with bones in it.

Coincidentally, they're the worst at eating chicken wings. It's not reserved to the princesses that don't want to fuck up the $50 worth of make-up and nail polish along with the jewelry. It's really sad to see a dude who fumbles around a chicken wing. ...or rack of ribs. Those friends are also ones that seem to know the least about holding silverware. Put half a roasted chicken in front of them and they're lost. It gets a bit embarrassing being around someone who only knows the extremes of nibble or shovel.

Can't wait for winter when one of our hang outs puts bone marrow back on the menu. Oh the horrors of me with a roasted leg bone, spoon and toast. There's always some chick trying to sneak a pic of it on to FB/Insta about how grotesque it is.

Can a lack of utensil etiquette lead to turning genitals inside out? Chop sticks? Can having sauce on oversized Warby Parkers be the social media trigger for severe mental disorders? My friends haven't crossed those lines yet.

I've got several friends that mostly avoid food with bones in it.

Coincidentally, they're the worst at eating chicken wings. It's not reserved to the princesses that don't want to fuck up the $50 worth of make-up and nail polish along with the jewelry. It's really sad to see a dude who fumbles around a chicken wing. ...or rack of ribs. Those friends are also ones that seem to know the least about holding silverware. Put half a roasted chicken in front of them and they're lost. It gets a bit embarrassing being around someone who only knows the extremes of nibble or shovel.

Can't wait for winter when one of our hang outs puts bone marrow back on the menu. Oh the horrors of me with a roasted leg bone, spoon and toast. There's always some chick trying to sneak a pic of it on to FB/Insta about how grotesque it is.

Can a lack of utensil etiquette lead to turning genitals inside out? Chop sticks? Can having sauce on oversized Warby Parkers be the social media trigger for severe mental disorders? My friends haven't crossed those lines yet.

i have never once in my life observed how another adult uses silverware. you know the old saying when everyone you meet is an asshole?

i have never once in my life observed how another adult uses silverware. you know the old saying when everyone you meet is an asshole?

I don't notice when people use it correctly. But it really stands out when people have shitty table manners and can't manage to eat properly.

And ppl with bone phobias :ftard:

I crunch the gristle off the ends of chicken bones, crunchy, chewy and probably really good for your nails.

And that little beak shaped breast bone, I love those, have to always share it with my kid now tho. You know, in China, you can get bbq skewers of those bones, nothing else, just toasted bones, or you could get them interspersed with hearts - how awesome is that!

Here's one - this one has meat with it also, although it looks more Japanese than Chinese

GwPMR2p.jpg

Last edited:
Back