2019-nCoV

It seems alarmingly widespread.

A pandemic of stupidity and simping for state power.

Having relatives up in BC, I can tell you they are all far left liberals.

My mom and dad divorced when I was nine years old. All of my mom's relatives lived either in Blaine WA (right on the border with canada) or in the Surrey/Vancouver area. Spent a lot of summers on my Grandparents farm with my cousins. But when my grandmother died, I lost connections with my mom's family (My mom died when I was 18). When I retired from the AF in 1998, I started trying to find them again, but since most of them were women (and married) I wasn't sure what last name to look for.

I was finally able to contact via FB my aunt's youngest kid, who lived in Vancouver. From there I was able to reconnect with the rest of the clan. One of my cousins, who friended me on FB, unfriended me within a couple of months, couldn't handle my politics. She's batshit crazy anyway.

But the rest of my relatives were almost as bad. They certainly didn't like my answers on my feelings about Hillary.

Haven't been able to see them since Covid, hope to be able to reconnect with them this summer, if the assholes open up the fucking border with no restrictions.

HOLY SHIT
Karen's cannot stand it when a white guy corrects them.

So -
Like I previously stated, I am getting my Pfizer vaccinations because I am leaving the country for a week or so in June. I had my first dose 20 days ago.

The second appointment auto scheduled.
That is tomorrow.

It just so happened that I was at the same facility for a different appointment today. They were checking my BP.

So - I was like "Hell yeah, let me see if I can get these two things done on the same day. Then, I don't have to come back tomorrow!

All went well. At first.
The receptionist was super friendly. She rescheduled it. Checked to make sure they had time and vaccine. She cancelled my appointment for tomorrow. She sent me up to the nurse practitioner.

That's when I met "Karen".

She called out "Brasstax".
I said yep. How are you today. She said. I need to speak with you.
She led me to a little room and closed the door.
She said. You are here for your second Pfizer shot.
"Yep!"
"Oh. Well... did you have an adverse reaction to the first one?"
"Nope. Didn't even know I had it."
"Oh. Well, it's too soon to get the second shot. You have to wait 21 days."
"What? That's in a few hours. Can't be right. Who says that?"
"The CDC says that."
(Me - "Oh like they know what they are doing. They have changed their recommendations regularly. ")
"Well, that's their guideline"
Me - let's see it!
So - it turns out that the CDC CHANGED their guideline and there is a 4 day grace period. Who the fuck knows, it might even be different from the manufacturer.

So, after a bunch of fucking around they said "He is eligible as of 4/30"
There was a delay. They took Karen back to speak with her. I could tell she was LIVID that Mr Smartypants changed her life.

I told them I had to go and I'd just come back later.
What I really was thinking was that she would leave bubbles in the hypo.

I fucking hate people like this. They are what is wrong with the world.

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Questions | CDC
X5a2IwY.png

This is what blew Karen's fuse....
She and I can probably both agree that the CDC is a mess.

I fucking hate people like this. They are what is wrong with the world.

She had a nametag. Did you have a nametag? No nametag no expertise! Karens still haven't figured this out at fast food places.

A now-extinct cross-dresser once said it's an authority derived from Euros having flags and Vanster's people not.

Eddie seems like a well adjusted fag. And is still alive.

n 2009, she completed 43 marathons in 51 days for Sport Relief despite having no history of long-distance running. In 2016, she ran 27 marathons in 27 days in South Africa in honour of Nelson Mandela, raising £1.35 million. Regularly performing in French, among other languages, Izzard is an active supporter of Europeanism and the European Union. A dedicated Labour Party activist, she twice ran unsuccessfully for the party's National Executive Committee but temporarily joined as runner-up after Christine Shawcroft resigned in March 2018. Izzard is genderfluid and has said she prefers she and her pronouns, but "doesn't mind" he and him.

zzard was named on a list of the biggest private donors to the Labour Party in 1998;[64] in 2008, she donated nearly £10,000.[65] She has appeared in party political broadcasts for the Labour Party in the run-up to the 2005 general election and 2009 European election, as well as a 2010 election video entitled Brilliant Britain. During the 2015 general election, she attended a rally with fellow comedian Ben Elton and actor Sally Lindsay.[66] Expressing support for Labour in the 2017 UK general election, she said that Jeremy Corbyn "believes in what he says."[67]

Izzard has at various times said she would run for Mayor of London in 2020.[68][69] Asked on a comedy panel show, The Last Leg, why she would be elected, Izzard replied, "Boris Johnson".[70] She unsuccessfully ran for a seat on the National Executive Committee of the Labour Party in 2016 and 2018.[71][72][73] After Christine Shawcroft resigned in March 2018, Izzard replaced her as the next runner-up, but failed to secure re-election that summer.

I have known only a few in my life. Some of them have been Brits.

You probably did and just never knew it, Fool. Some people have a high resistance and it barely registers. You might not even have flipped an antibody test.

Eddie seems like a well adjusted fag. And is still alive.

I have known only a few in my life. Some of them have been Brits.

Eddie was on Joe Rogan several years ago and couldn't figure out how he fit into the new alternative norms because cross-dressers are either Trans or Drag Queens now. He even said he wouldn't transition because he wouldn't make as much money as a woman. I'd like to see a semi-sane Eddie again.

Pfizer accused of Covid profiteering as first-quarter sales hit $26bn | Pfizer | The Guardian

Pfizer’s revenues last year doubled to $81.3bn, and it expects to make record sales of $98bn to $102bn this year, half of which will come from Covid products – $32bn from Comirnaty and $22bn from Paxlovid.

On the issue of sharing intellectual property, Pfizer said others would struggle to produce its mRNA vaccine – one of only two on the market – arguing that “it is not as simple as sharing the ‘recipe’”. Manufacture of its vaccine involves more than 280 materials from 86 suppliers in 19 countries.

Back