Computer speakers?

I don't know how many different 2/2.1 systems I've tried over the years and even though the Klipsch amp dies eventually, it's by far the best computer speaker system.

It's not even close to anything in its price range.

p.s. I think the Bluetooth version is shit though.

yeh i hate how they will die but nothing comes close to price/quality. i literally will always just buy another if it dies.

Used to have a Yamaha 2.1 - they were the nicest I ever had.

i now have the Logitech 5.2 that have lasted almost 20 yrs, good enuff

This thread wasn't even necessary. Just google. TW.com isn't google. None of these dickheads know shit.

That's not completely true. My floor standing speakers are Klipsch CF4's
cd406478e84fbfa35d8a69e2d34fe2ea_635042203000370000_medium.jpg

And I use Klipsch for my computer speakers.

To my ear, they sound very close to real instruments in a live performance. I'm not an expert, but I did have 10 years of classical piano, and my ear is decent.

Mine is only one in a sea of opinions, but he might find it useful enough to at least audition them.

Last edited:
Not to beat a dead horse, but googling doesn't let you hear the product. He could go to Best Buy or wherever and listen to everything they have, one by one OR he could come here, and ask people what they have. This now gives him a short-list of speakers he wants to listen to.

Getting speakers you have never heard is a fool's errand, imo.

Depends on the Klipsch you are getting. Some of their speakers have big "highs" and big "lows" but no midrange.

Doesn't mean they are bad. I have some RP-150's and they are hella fun.

59bbfdda-925b-4eb2-bb77-c1e359dde791._AC_SR882,441_.jpg

They just have poor mid's so some music is a little meh..

*edit* I should mention that brand they don't make anymore. I got them for $200 off new when Amazon was just clearing shit out.

Last edited:
I have my Logitech Z-5500s from like 10 years ago and they are rock solid. Although with the kid being born, I got a pair of Arctis Pro Wireless and they are pretty damn solid

Back