Computer speakers?

Plasmatic

Contributor
Veteran XX
Looking at these for my desk, but I may just connect a real amp and speakers. I don't need a giant setup for a daily driver.
Amazon.com: Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-Field Studio Monitors - Powered Speakers 2.0 Setup Wooden Enclosure - 66w RMS : Electronics
71J1U2tVdYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

For PC I use basic-midrange 2.1 or 5.1 Logitech pack. A sub with little tweeters. Good bang for buck.

I have edifiers on my computer. They actually sound really good. While while its not needed as they make pretty decent bass on their own, a small subwoofer wouldn't hurt at all.

Z Review - Yamaha HS8 (Sound like they Look) - YouTube

This guy is unhinged about reviewing speakers/headphones/amps/subs. People really like those HS8's. You can get them at guitar center.

You could probably listen to them before purchasing them too.

Yeah, I've seen those around. I've already got a set of big Yamaha speakers, but I don't really need something that big on my desk, even though the desk is giant. I might just set up an old set and home theatre amp for now.

just look at the specs.. know what u need...u can get anything on amazon now. jl audio and soundstream amps used to be unknown now they are all over the internet...just do ur homework

This thread wasn't even necessary. Just google. TW.com isn't google. None of these dickheads know shit. They're on TW.com. I have what I bought and I like it. I hate headphones and only use them when gaming and need to talk. People bitch oh you should always wear headphones better sound. Get hearing aids you fucks. Deaf asses.

Back