This is for you Trump voters.

DONALD J. TRUMP RESPONDS TO THE MOST RECENT OUTBURST FROM TED CRUZ

Ted Cruz is a desperate candidate trying to save his failing campaign. It is no surprise he has resorted to his usual tactics of over-the-top rhetoric that nobody believes. Over the last week, I have watched Lyin’ Ted become more and more unhinged as he is unable to react under the pressure and stress of losing, in all cases by landslides, the last six primary elections --- in fact, coming in last place in all but one of them. Today’s ridiculous outburst only proves what I have been saying for a long time, that Ted Cruz does not have the temperament to be President of the United States.

Last edited:
Cruz accusing media of supporting trump lolololol. Trump speaking on cruzs father being involved with jfk assassination. Hahahaha. Melting fish monster cant lie his way out of a wet bag - cruz campaign to implode in t-minus 5 hours.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

poor fish monster

rs_600x347-150330152051-mypiece.jpg

Hoosier Tells Ted Cruz to His Face: ‘You Look Like a Fish Monster! You’re a Terrible Person!’

Cruz accusing media of supporting trump lolololol. Trump speaking on cruzs father being involved with jfk assassination. Hahahaha. Melting fish monster cant lie his way out of a wet bag - cruz campaign to implode in t-minus 5 hours.

Yeah the complaint that the media has given Trump $2 billion in free advertising falls flat because it was mostly NEGATIVE advertising against Trump by GOP insiders and talking heads. It also falls flat because more than one anchor/reporter/talking head has said that Cruz turns down invites to their shows and Trump accepts the invites. Trump accepts the media requests whenever they ask, but they can't get Cruz to appear on the shows.

Just got to the job site. Killed a 25oz in the truck.
IMG_20160503_100403533.jpg

IMG_20160503_102252877.jpg

Som bitch.

Im gunna get more done in an afternoon than tehvul will in his whole life. Lololololol drinking n power tools dont mix my ass. Try it sometime its great. [emoji1]

ur the fucking man.

show us some of your work.

Make new thread. You have a talent so share it with us.

Yeah the complaint that the media has given Trump $2 billion in free advertising falls flat because it was mostly NEGATIVE advertising against Trump by GOP insiders and talking heads. It also falls flat because more than one anchor/reporter/talking head has said that Cruz turns down invites to their shows and Trump accepts the invites. Trump accepts the media requests whenever they ask, but they can't get Cruz to appear on the shows.
Yeah, watch Chris Wallace with Cruz this past Sunday. He had to keep cutting Cruz off becuase "Senator your people told us we had a very limited time with you and I want to get to my next question". It was plainly a condition of his appearance.

Seriously though, you take your girl out to a fancy dinner to a place with valet parking. You pull up, and there stands Ted Cruz in a white jacket wanting your keys. You speed away and hit up McDs drive thru.

Yeah, watch Chris Wallace with Cruz this past Sunday. He had to keep cutting Cruz off becuase "Senator your people told us we had a very limited time with you and I want to get to my next question". It was plainly a condition of his appearance.

Yeah, he doesn't do many interviews because it makes him look like a dick....

Greta Van Susteren or whatever her name is set the record straight.........

"Almost every single day (including weekends) since at least last December when he last appeared on ON THE RECORD at 7p, the staff of ON THE RECORD at 7p has contacted the Cruz campaign offering Senator Ted Cruz live interviews, taped interviews or town halls. We even told his campaign on dozens occasions that they could pick the date and location for the town halls. He did not take us up on our offers. The staff claimed he was unavailable.

But it wasn’t just my staff making those offers to the Cruz campaign, so did I and many, many, many times. Even as recently as yesterday, I was back and forth with his campaign.

We bent over backwards trying to give him the opportunity for interviews. He elected not to – which is his right – but now he is crying boo-hoo and claiming we are unfair.

To the extent Senator Cruz complains that Fox News carried Trump speeches, so did the other networks, CNN and MS/NBC. Is he complaining about them?

That’s the whole story – Senator Cruz has had equal opportunity to appear at 7pm ON THE RECORD but has declined. Period.

That’s the whole story.

PS. My invitations for interviews to Senator Cruz remain open and I will be fair and respectful as I am in all my interviews of Presidential candidates."

Will be fun watching cruz worm his way around his father being a cuban revolutionary communist.

POW right in the kisser.

I'm not a fan of any of the candidates on either side of the isle, but again, what does that matter? Hillary's husband was disbarred, yet he's still out there signing co-ed t-shirts and giving speeches.

Back