Here's some information about our lord and savior Bernie Sanders

they didnt pay unexpectedly for shit
the invested for 17 years into some shit, used the proceeds, i graduated early to avoid extra costs
etc etc

get a clue
your girlfriend seemed to think i was a legit dude when she met me

The so-called "Liberal Media" doesn't like Bernie plain and simple. They are all ultimately owned by the mega corporations he constantly rails against. He will be the Ross Perot or John Anderson of our time. I'm still not voting for HillDawg if you put a goddamn gun to my head. And I wouldn't vote Repug if you put a goddamn gun to my head either.

:weird:

It's not a conspiracy theory, Bughead. It's real. We live in a oligarchy, where Wall Street and corporations control the population. Trump practically explained how it works.

sweet...only 18 trillion in ten years. that's only 2x over what owebama is spending. or 4x over bush.....

jfc lets just watch it all burn already

Ten trillion of wealth went to the top .1% in the last few decades

Where's your outrage you hypocrite

do you know how it got that way goshin?

tbtf bailouts....and hft stock transactions. the kind of reckless speculation and derivatives that gave us these crashes last time.

best economy news since 2003 by Goshin - TribalWar Forums

Obama fixes unemployment by Animo - TribalWar Forums

and it was so god damn adorable when you and animo were celebrating that achievement :kiss:

i don't know why it makes me giggle when morons try to complain about something they are still celebrating. but it does....it makes rainbows rain out of my pee hole.

it's my solar road.....my desk top fusion

but bush tax cuts.......omg

Obama signs bill to extend Bush-era tax cuts for two more years

lol

It's true, the rich do get richer—here's why...

One reason: The wealthiest 1 percent put three-quarters of their savings into investment assets. By contrast, the middle class had 63 percent of their assets tied up in their homes, with home equity accounting for about a third since they have large mortgage debt.

Wolff found "striking differences in returns by wealth class." The top 1 percent earned an average annual return of 5.91 percent between 2010 and 2013—far more than the 3.27 percent earned by the middle three quartiles. And that was due mainly to having more exposure to the stock market.

lol

in other words fuk u dumb...and u somehow still celebrate it.

and since reading is so hard.....

retard video for known retards. don't call me hypocrite until u prove to have basic understanding of subject material. kthanx....i'm consistent. you are rectum waffle

Last edited:
Goshin, how do you think Sanders stacks up to Ron Paul? I recall you being a big supporter of his last go round.

I'm not outraged. Can you 'sense' the amount of wealth Bill Gates has? Try. Is it 10 billion? 100 billion? What organ do we use to sense the 'distribution' of wealth as we go about our business? Close your eyes real tight this very minute, and try to sense the current distribution of income/wealth in America...in Bangladesh.

I appreciate Sanders as a principled politician, but I don't agree with his worldview, not in the least. There is nothing in my understanding which permits me to accept a vision of our economies where wealth falls from the sky unabetted and is then 'distributed.'

Sure enough. If enough of us are convinced that the economy is something like a static poker game with a set number of chips, cheater's-take-all, then I guess we could build ourselves...mankind's latest failure.

What is 'the' wealth?

I see the argument for laws and inserting the state when Bill Gates starts showing up and buying children and eating them and so on.

But the size of my slice of pie is not impacted in any way by the size of Bill Gates slice, no matter how big his slice grows. In fact, in my line of work, quite the opposite. His slice of pie has created all sorts of opportunities for me.

I see no evidence of a singular 'The Wealth.' There is no Pareto inefficient side effect, one made less by another's gain, that is attributable to the amount of wealth anyone has earned or created.

The real problem facing this country, and the major issue with wealth inequality is not that some create too much, but that others create too little.

I gotta take my wins and punch at retard ultra conservatives wherever I can
Fuck dow 16000
But if that's the barometer some of you idiots need to get off your stupid obstructionist assess, so be it

The so-called "Liberal Media" doesn't like Bernie plain and simple. They are all ultimately owned by the mega corporations he constantly rails against. He will be the Ross Perot or John Anderson of our time. I'm still not voting for HillDawg if you put a goddamn gun to my head. And I wouldn't vote Repug if you put a goddamn gun to my head either.

I just don't understand why the hell a liberal would even want her. Things will probably never be better for progressives than they are right now. Hilldog may favor some social spending but shes an establishment creature in every way.

She's a not a threat to Wall Street, she's supported ever war weve been in since Vietnam and she clearly still fearful of getting too far ahead of public opinion on social issues. Why would a democrat pick this person when anyone they pick is likely to win? I don't blame people for voting for Sanders.

the end

I'm not outraged. Can you 'sense' the amount of wealth Bill Gates has? Try. Is it 10 billion? 100 billion? What organ do we use to sense the 'distribution' of wealth as we go about our business? Close your eyes real tight this very minute, and try to sense the current distribution of income/wealth in America...in Bangladesh.

I appreciate Sanders as a principled politician, but I don't agree with his worldview, not in the least. There is nothing in my understanding which permits me to accept a vision of our economies where wealth falls from the sky unabetted and is then 'distributed.'

Sure enough. If enough of us are convinced that the economy is something like a static poker game with a set number of chips, cheater's-take-all, then I guess we could build ourselves...mankind's latest failure.

What is 'the' wealth?

I see the argument for laws and inserting the state when Bill Gates starts showing up and buying children and eating them and so on.

But the size of my slice of pie is not impacted in any way by the size of Bill Gates slice, no matter how big his slice grows. In fact, in my line of work, quite the opposite. His slice of pie has created all sorts of opportunities for me.

I see no evidence of a singular 'The Wealth.' There is no Pareto inefficient side effect, one made less by another's gain, that is attributable to the amount of wealth anyone has earned or created.

The real problem facing this country, and the major issue with wealth inequality is not that some create too much, but that others create too little.

the pie is not infinity
the pie may have grown with internet, tech, telecoms
but it is finite
and while it may have still grown, you are still getting the shit end
by a WIDE margin
by the minimum if we had grown along with economy, of 10 TRILLION dollars

the problem is others create too little

:lol:

i'm gonna launch you in to the sun

Thread needs more of this handsome guy.

guest_sanders.jpg

i really like angry political stumpin and stompin goshin

he has a wild furry behind his Pegasus wings.

a belligerent one I couldn't possibly agree with....but one none the less

but:

before you can launch zlex into the sun...think of the bernie sanders paradox

NASA has outsourced manned missions to private companies like Space X. Virgin Galactic. Bernie demands a larger slice of the pie from Elon Musk and Richard Branson. So now they don't have nearly enough fuel to get to the sun, because art history majors like you need that fuel to drive to the post office to make their late Sallie Mae tuition payments.

it is a real conundrum. a befuddlement. a condiment....a bee in your condom.

no wonder every bernie 2016 sticker i see are parked in their driveways whenever i skip work. these people are voting for job(less) security imo.

Back