Can an American person please explain to me how Chicken and Waffles is a thing.

dont know about you

but i take my dining advice from a multi-vaxxed child abusing tax dodging slave owning brit w/ bad teeth

dont know about you

but i take my dining advice from a multi-vaxxed child abusing tax dodging slave owning brit w/ bad teeth

Dude you couldn't get any more pathetic and desperate if your sorry excuse for a life depended on it. But keep trying if it makes you happy.

Dude you couldn't get any more pathetic and desperate if your sorry excuse for a life depended on it. But keep trying if it makes you happy.

truth hurt or what

so tell me moar about my life that you seem to know more about than i do

:sunny:

all i know is if i was on the other side of the globe on vacation i wouldnt be spamming f5 on game forum for a game i never played

all i know is if i was on the other side of the globe on vacation i wouldnt be spamming f5 on game forum for a game i never played

I think most of the people here now didn't play Tribes. You and I are members of a dying species.

my grocery store tried to launch an american line of ready meals once. they disappeared pretty soon, so i never got to try the chicken and waffles

to this day, it was the only ready meal with the recommended daily intake of fat/salt/sugar/calories all in the red

I think most of the people here now didn't play Tribes. You and I are members of a dying species.

well i guess that means tribes made me incel b/c we'd have a new generation of tribers if tribes didn't make us all incels

all this time i was blaming my mom 4 saying throughout my childhood and adolescence that any man expressing interest in a woman was raping her and blaming myself 4 being a lil bitch and believing my mom's wellesley feminazi horseshit

good 2 kno it's not my fault

it's never my fault

fuk u dynamix

my grocery store tried to launch an american line of ready meals once. they disappeared pretty soon, so i never got to try the chicken and waffles

to this day, it was the only ready meal with the recommended daily intake of fat/salt/sugar/calories all in the red

You need to have it fresh, like pizza, or it gets sloppy and shitty

there is a correlation between the lack of black people and all white farms in all white connecticut

There are so many different types of breakfast here in the US.
Oatmeal
Toast
Omelettes
Sweet rolls and baked goods
Pancakes
Waffles
Biscuits
Gravy
Meats
Juices, coffee, bloody Mary's

I mean, the choices are endless.

I break it into a few categories
Weekday
Weekend
Eat in or eat out
Treat or typical

My favorite breakfast these days is greek yogurt with fruit and muesli

Do you do bacon and eggs on toast for breakfast?

They call it "Aussie breakfast" on the all day menu at my fav café. That's how woke my world is.

If you have an all day breakfast menu that has "American Breakfast" what's it got in it? 5 sausages, steak, 5 cheeses, deep fried potato, deep fried onion rings between 2 rolls the size of a wheel cover? That's what I imagine as "American Breakfast" after watching enough "Man V's Food".

Also that MVF dude is a legend.

They call it "Aussie breakfast" on the all day menu at my fav café. That's how woke my world is.

If you have an all day breakfast menu that has "American Breakfast" what's it got in it? 5 sausages, steak, 5 cheeses, deep fried potato, deep fried onion rings between 2 rolls the size of a wheel cover? That's what I imagine as "American Breakfast" after watching enough "Man V's Food".

Also that MVF dude is a legend.

heres the local breakfast spot in my hometown

Google Maps

u can go thru the pics n see some of the food as well as the hambeasts who go there

That's actually fair. We had a huge influx of new posters after the Tribalwars trolling too, which I believe started (shockingly enough) in 2006 and would make them Vet 15s.

typically separated or as a sandwich; but im sure you can find it served open face some places

we have the same type of view of “American breakfast” here too…typically a mountain of different foods on a single plate.

americans havent figured put they would solve A LOT of issues if they dialed back portion size…save on food costs, waste and obviously obesity.

Last time i ate at olive garden i took my meal home and think I stretched it for 3 more lunches.

Its actually good feedback for anyone….dial back portions and youll get used to it very fast. and wait 15 min at least before seconds. Youll feel full and wont.

Back