Can an American person please explain to me how Chicken and Waffles is a thing.

well its v simple u see
first u create the worlds greatest empire at the time, stretching across the entire globe
then u subjugate and conquer people 2 take their valuable spices
then u just dont use them at all when u cook

:lol:

grits r 4 black ppl and doods w/ black man penises

racist lil peckerwoods like u find hear on tw will mostly not like grits b/c they don't have the penile capacity 2 handle a real breffis

grits r 4 black ppl and doods w/ black man penises

racist lil peckerwoods like u find hear on tw will mostly not like grits b/c they don't have the penile capacity 2 handle a real breffis

ky2vl8lryq351.jpg

Shots fired.

Rednecks make way better meals than liberals. I try to eat a lot of kale, but I'm not really down with an entire meal that is tofu, a sprig of celery, and a glass of carrot juice.

I only know grits b/c My Cousin Vinny.

I went out and bought some (no easy task in early 1990's Australia)
Eating them once was enough

I would have them again if I was ever in the South tho, always best from the source.

Can an English person tell me how fish and chips is a thing?

How can it not be?

Get some fish, batter it, deep fry it. Do the same with chopped potatoes.

Add salt, vinegar, lemon juice, tomato sauce, pickled onion, tartare sauce whatever.

Magic meal

cTouLYC.jpg

omfg :hungry:

2 pieces of flake, 1 potato cake, 2 fried dim sims and minimum chips

dRhPOaz.jpg

Might get that tonight, the shop that did the photo is just up the road.

Rednecks make way better meals than liberals. I try to eat a lot of kale, but I'm not really down with an entire meal that is tofu, a sprig of celery, and a glass of carrot juice.

i am offended by ur use of the word redneck and will stalk u for at least a decade because of this

How can it not be?

Get some fish, batter it, deep fry it. Do the same with chopped potatoes.

Add salt, vinegar, lemon juice, tomato sauce, pickled onion, tartare sauce whatever.

Magic meal

cTouLYC.jpg

fking chump

it should b fish and fish but u let these chip shop cheapskates load u up on potatoes so they can jew u out of more fish

i am offended by ur use of the word redneck and will stalk u for at least a decade because of this

u gotta let it go i just posted about ppl getting jewed at the chip shop so that's the new internet hate crime 4u 2 investigate

u gotta let it go i just posted about ppl getting jewed at the chip shop so that's the new internet hate crime 4u 2 investigate

thats ok i'm sure any other rasis slurs are just trolling or being edgy and not the mask coming off

Back