Is Rayn still alive?

kasia i love you no matter what you say about me online or how badly you want me in prison forever. and i'm about to show you another world that maybe you haven't seen before unless ryan or tyler suddenly step up which i can accept. i love you more than i love myself and anything i did was for what i viewed as our own growth and good of a person id want to be the mother of my kids. if im not having kids with you i'll have them with another woman but you'll always be my #1 you get that. maybe my dungeon running days are just starting or over with idk but i dont feel like jumping in and incarcerating myself over this shit today as it will hurt my mom and without her I'm gone. i got lilly back
P7EI0SZ.jpg
and pretty sure your sister too :) so you're cornered in.

I see you actually did the emergency cobra and signed divorce papers wow i'm shocked, im not signing back idgaf i love you i want babies. I'm Jesus Christ and your Mary Magdalene let's get our Fidelity Accounts and go! :-D

eQcf95T.jpeg

a5df52101671b311c524718a1d313c68.png

luckily im Jesus Christ
db6389623b1c6348ff490810713668a0.png

here i will get the image with u in it one sec
it gets ugly with me tho because i totally used vulgar mean trolls on her and said some really mean stuff
Toronto cops believing a serial rapist over several women - Album on Imgur

shes not crazy shes just sensitive

i need to make amends

you lurk here and tried to contact me on fyad kasia so come reg up and come talk

my jewish wife.com
304b3ee3b34ec14ca1d3f5840c70444d.png

Last edited:
Fuck! Tell Rayn to close regs asap

The feds are checking us

What is this, "The feds are checking us?"

The feds don't give a flying fuck about this place.

This isn't an ultra right wing site despite it having many Boogaloo Boys who post here. Woke leftists also post here like Gilligan, Kale, and a few others. Tribalwards.com is nothing if not diverse.

If any feds were chasing Rayn and Dare around long ago, it's simply ofn.

What are you trying to hide, Anubis?

She's calling me a serial rapist I haven't slept with anyone since her =/ by choice because i love her and im loyal and i want to be with a loyal person that trusts me even when i fuck up badly too!!!! thats unconditional love!

fml

no she is totally innocent of anything fucked that she was accused of although she is totally a hard-ass punitive old testament folk lady these days and it scares the fuck out of me

she hell dumps people but i dont think she understands e-feuds without bans like happen on tw if she did she'd still be posting here instead she thinks she'd be banned

i want to be forgiven by her and have babies with her but i know she hates me :( it is literally worth more to me than any money in the world. so im gonna give her a bunch.

Last edited:
K8 disturbingly seems to share similarities with Laurie, NGFM's ex. They both claim to be born again Christians. But the crazy behavior says otherwise.

Back