LAX is the worst airport in the world and it's not close.

the PLANE TRAIN

bet dubai doesn't have this boss shit

XrLQRQw.jpg

Dubai airport has trains that make that look as old as shit.

Citizens usually have a separate line tho right. In my experience it's a crapshoot, if three 747s land at the same time, there's gonna be a line.

if you could have only 1 experience for every airport and that experience was landing and having to go to another terminal to catch another flight LAX is probably the worst by a long shot

Exactly. My fucking walk between terminals was longer than my flight to Vegas.

Also Vanster, yeah Schiphol is excellent but it's not the best. Changi has won that award for the last 7 years or so, and deservedly, but only on the basis that Doha airport is pretty quiet and will be a massive white elephant after the World Cup. It's absolutely insane, like something from the next century.

You know how long it took me to get through passport control in LAX? 45 fucking minutes.

You know how long it took in Dubai? 0.0045 seconds. What documents did I need? None. No passport, no ID. Just my eyes. I shit you not, iris scan and go.

Yeah I do the CLEAR thing, and it's fine at all modern airports. It's dope. It's not just that Logan is dirty, no modern technology, has gang members running all over trying to sell drugs; its not just that the luggage carousel is slow af, and you have to walk 8 miles just to get to the out to find a taxi. It's the TSA is shit, and has always been shit--- way before 9/11, I can't imagine what it's like now.

And THERE lies my stories with Boston Logan.

I hate them for many good reasons, but customs was the worst, hear me out. I'm coming in from AMS, and this TSA idiot pulls me aside, wands me, then has my luggage remanded, and after searching THAT, pulls me in to an interview room, where he says (not shitting you), "We've been waiting for you."

Me: "wat"

Him: "We've been waiting for you. You're bringing in drugs from The Netherlands, and we're on to you."

Me: "wat?"

Him: "Don't LIE to me. If you Lie, I'm going to know."

Me: "I think you are crazy, I want to talk to a supervisor, and I'm saying nothing until you get a supervisor in here."

(Fun fact: I'm 56 now, and the only drug I've ever tried is alcohol. I've had tons of roommates and girlfriends that have smoked pot, but I have not. I've never held an unlit cigarette."

Fastforward: I get strip-searched in a dirty room while this idiot watches, and of course nothing. get clothed again, get my luggage, and nothing. . no apology, nothing. He and the searchers said a single word. No " Sorry, our Bad," just nothing. I was told to get dressed and get my connecting flight to Billings, which I missed because of the delay,

I have remembered this guy since mid-nineties, when it happened.
I'm growing and as a person, I don't hate anyone. Makes no sense to hate.
Don't hate him, but I would totally unplug his life support to charge my phone.

Cliffs: LAX isn't great but I'm sure there is worse; Logan International is among them.

Also Vanster, yeah Schiphol is excellent but it's not the best. Changi has won that award for the last 7 years or so, and deservedly, but only on the basis that Doha airport is pretty quiet and will be a massive white elephant after the World Cup. It's absolutely insane, like something from the next century.

Come to Wyoming and we'll arm-wrestle.

I was a Dukahn kid and in the 70's, the Doha airport was not that great. We went from there to Tehrain, and then to Heathrow.

You're a lot more modern than I, so I suppose I'm going to have to defer to you in some respects.

As a kid, Abu Dhabi was better than Dubai's (we were a bigger city then), and as an adult, I thought same, but whatever.

Doha was a place I hated as a child (Dad made us go from Dukhan to Doha by car, and I always got carsick and had to throw up). .

I'm still saying Schiphol is best in the world, and because I have not been everywhere, will say a tie between Abu Dhabi and Heathrow.

I really need you to give some love for Heathrow. It's so old school, and if you're taking the train from there into town you really don't know anything until Hownslow. Cmon Mitch, Heathrow is one of the oldest and bestest. Say it.

Lavan, you seem to be a connoisseur of airports, we should meet in Vegas.

Pretty sure you hate me, I'm going to pass on getting beat up.

I've been in Las Vegas twice as an adult, and thought it was bad. Not not Mix bad, but bad.

If you're ever in the DC area Vanster I will treat you to Applebee's. We can share a 2 for $20.

I've never enjoyed an airport.

Jet setters may disagree. Parking next to the plane and boarding immediately. Maybe we'll be there someday. Or not - we probably don't want that

Last edited:
If you're ever in the DC area Vanster I will treat you to Applebee's.

I do go back there, but not often. Meh. I do hear from Fancy cat a lot, but he's way South of me now.

It's possible that Bounty, you, and me could have an ice tea.

I don't know what to say. Miles O'carnage LAN was mad fun and that is where I met tons s

meh.

Hela, I remember

Pretty sure you hate me, I'm going to pass on getting beat up.

I've been in Las Vegas twice as an adult, and thought it was bad. Not not Mix bad, but bad.

You're confusing me with someone else that probably lives in California. I have no desire to fight anyone from TW. Pretty sure midxe is the only one that has recently threatened someone from TW with physical harm.

If you're ever in the DC area Vanster I will treat you to Applebee's. We can share a 2 for $20.

I was East coast for 3 years, and you offered nothing, you poopy diaper person. I did the Old Dominion 100 a couple of times

OD 100 run which I believe is close to you,

and:

lavan-capitol.jpg

lavancapitol2.jpg

lavancapitol3.jpg

Bob Marley T-shirt, English Bell bottoms, and Chacos at the Capitol, so I can't blame you for not wanting to be seen with me. If you ever have a desire to come to Wyoming, you have a place to stay and tea. =)

Last edited:
P.S, Reagan International also sucks. It's not as bad as others that have been mentioned here, but Lord, it's not good.

Back