The Gabby Petito disappearance thread

A few things to note:

Her parents lied and said she was not on any medications and has no mental health problems. She suffers from Cluster-B Borderline personality disorder and OCD and was seeking therapy for it.

Her parents waited 19 days to contact authorities to report her missing.

The 3 witnesses to the domestic dispute all say she was the aggressor and was assaulting him. He was the one walking away, trying to defuse the situation.

Two employees at the Moonflower Community Cooperative only witnessed half of the dispute and confirm what the other witnesses said who were outside.

All 4 of the police who responded picked up no red flags on him, but could all clearly tell she was mentally unstable. She admitted to assaulting him and being on medication, and had just started her period that morning and had no feminine products.

They cut her a break and decided not to arrest her, instead gave her a written citation to appear before a judge to lift a no contact hold and pay a fine of $120.

MOAB police picked up the tab Brain stay at a local hotel for 3 days to separate the two, she stayed in the van across the street from the police station.

Brian has fully cooperated with the police and FBI through his attorney and handed over his phone, laptop all his clothes and banking information. What he has not done is do a sit-down interview, and was instructed to not do so by his attorney.

On a side note, it's not against the law to go missing, nor is it against the law to allow someone to commit suicide. I'm not defending this guy, either, as he very well could have killed her. He could theoretically hold out forever and never give any official statement, except through legal representation.

Two cases in point would be Maura Murry and Jennifer Kesse, their ex-boyfriends have never officially sat down with police for an interview and those are 17 and 15-year-old cases.

If you're going to leave someone crazy on the side of the road do it where there's CCTV footage of you doing it.

NPPD and the FBI received a search warrant and are searching Brian's home right now. Carley Shimkus is so fuckable.

Last edited:
Did you see that some tiktok chick and her BF picked up the dude alone?
Woman says she and her boyfriend picked up Laundrie hitchhiking

Gabby Petito Disappearance: woman claims she and her boyfriend gave Brian Laundrie a ride in Grand Teton National Park
Gabby Petito's last known location was in Wyoming's Grand Teton National Park

GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK, Wyo. — NOTE: FOX 13 News has reached out to authorities at Grand Teton National Park, the FBI, North Port, Florida Police, and the family of Gabby Petito in an attempt to corroborate the information below. North Fork Police and a representative for Jim Schmidt, Petito’s stepfather, would only confirm they were aware of the video’s existence.

A TikTok user claimed that she picked up Brian Laundrie, the boyfriend of missing woman Gabby Petito, while he was hiking alone in Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming in late August.

In a video on TikTok published Friday, a user by the name of Miranda Baker said on August 29 she and her boyfriend picked up Brian Laundrie, who she said was hiking alone in Grand Teton National Park at 5:30 p.m.

This alleged incident was four days after Gabby's family last heard from her and three days before Laundrie showed up in Florida alone, driving the van that he and Gabby were traveling in.

Baker recalled the alleged encounter across several videos and said she and her boyfriend had been in contact with authorities before she published the videos.

FBI arrives in Wyoming to take over search for Gabby Petito

"He approached us asking for a ride because he needed to go to Jackson and we were going to Jackson that night. So I said, ya know, 'hop in' and he hopped in the back of my Jeep," Baker said. "He offered to pay us like, $200 to give him a ride like 10 miles. So, that was kind of weird."

Baker then recounted the alleged story Laundrie told them.

"He said he had been camping for multiple days without his fiance," Baker recalled. "And that she was working on their social media page back at their van."
van web.png
Joey Petito via FOX News
The 2012 Ford white converted camper van that Petito and her boyfriend were traveling in.

Baker said when she mentioned to Laundrie that they were driving to Jackson Hole, Laundrie "freaked out" and asked asked them to pull over and he exited the Jeep.

Baker said they let him out near Jackson Dam in Grand Teton National Park.

"It was a weird situation," Baker said. "When we picked him up he was wearing a backpack, he had a long sleeve, pants, hiking boots, and he had like, scruff. Um, but, he didn't look dirty. For someone who was camping for multiple days, like, he didn't look dirty, he didn't smell dirty. So that part was kind of weird."

Baker said she shared the story on TikTok in case it jogs anyone else's memory who may have encountered him.

Utah law enforcement experts believe finding Gabby Petito will be 'extremely difficult' without boyfriend's help

In a second video, Baker said Laundrie allegedly told her that he and Gabby were camping along Snake River, on an unregulated camp ground, "basically out in the middle of nowhere."

Laundrie allegedly told them he had been "hiking for days along Snake River."

Baker then recalled how unprepared Laundrie looked for someone who had been hiking and camping outside for days.

"Looking at his backpack. It wasn't full," Baker said. "He said all he had was a tarp to sleep on. Which, you think if you're going camping for days on end you'd want food and a tent and he had none of that."

In a third video, Baker showed a map of their alleged journey with Laundrie and pointed out where they dropped him off at a turn out road next to Jackson Dam.

"He said he was going to walk across the street to the parking lot, which was full of people, to continue hitchhiking," Baker said.

Baker described Laundrie's demeanor as "very nice, very polite" and calm.

In a fourth TikTok video on Friday, Baker clarified that she had been in "constant contact" with the FBI in the days prior to her posting the videos.

"Everything I have told you, [The FBI does] know," said Baker. "I'm just putting this out here to maybe reach people who had seen him that day, or maybe, had been in contact with him after me and my boyfriend had been in contact with him."

Three days after this alleged encounter Brian Laundrie was back at his parent's home in North Port, Florida where he retained a lawyer and has not spoken to law enforcement.

Timeline of Gabby Petito's Utah travels

The main search for Gabby Petito on Friday remained focused on the Grand Teton area, where the FBI had taken charge.

Sgt. Clayton Platt of the Teton County Sheriff's Office told Fox News Friday that investigators were conducting physical searches in the area of Grand Teton National Park, but would not disclose where exactly they were looking for signs of Petito.

If you have any knowledge on the whereabouts, or had any contact with Gabby Petito or Brian Laundrie, you're asked to call 1-800-CALL-FBI.

Last edited:
Check the hidden bunkers
https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F6013105c9bac0b036753a638%2FFortnite%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

I used to mountain bike the slick rock in Moab at least 3 times per year when I lived in Boulder. Ran a 1/2 out there for fun one year. Way too beautiful a place to have murder going on. I am curious how this will all play out. It always had a junky/meth/drug issue. Shame for such an "outdoorsy" place. I don't even want to imagine what the homeless are doing to the area.

She's much better looking than him. He got some pretty bad luck to be that bald at 23. Her market value was rock bottom because of her crazy, but such an unfortunate man could not pass up the chance of getting with a girl who looked out of his league. For all we know he could have began this relationship as a virgin.

She impulsively threw a fit to go on a van trip because of Instagram and he went along with him because he's a simp. His lack of forethought landed him in a situation where he was locked in with the crazy all day and night in a small smelly shitbox van and had no social skills to cope with the stress or handle woman crazy.

Back