[4th of July] What are your plans?

img0358xp5.jpg

img0372qm0.jpg

Hiked mt democrat with some friends and drank a lot and bbq'd some burgers

24pe77o.jpg

Full write-up with pictures later

went to a party at around 8 with friends and gf.

got drunk, played beer pong, ate, played shit load of drinking games, met a lot of people.

jello shots are nice. :0

some dude threw a firecracker at a cop car. :ftard: shut the whole party down at 2am. But it was cool, we were getting ready to head out by then. but still, you have to be fucking retarded to do that.

n19513135_32333851_7793.jpg

I wore the shirt I made.

:lol:

Remember that thirty dollar shit I told everyone I made? great convo starter.

edit:

back of shirt. [i am not the black dude]

backsi0.jpg

Last edited:
For those of you that took pictures of fireworks in your area. Post 'em.

There was two from where we could see from the house. One was at 9, it looked pretty much like your standard fireworks show. The other was at 12.

both were standard dunno.

Hiked mt democrat with some friends and drank a lot and bbq'd some burgers

24pe77o.jpg

Full write-up with pictures later

Did you guys stay up there, and see any fireworks from that killer spot? Or did you all end up hiking back down?

n19513135_32333851_7793.jpg

I wore the shirt I made.

:lol:

Remember that thirty dollar shit I told everyone I made? great convo starter.

edit:

back of shirt. [i am not the black dude]

backsi0.jpg

:lol: Made me think of Aaron (SpicyMcHaggis) and his damn sig when I saw that bottem picture.

I'd wear it lol

Did you guys stay up there, and see any fireworks from that killer spot? Or did you all end up hiking back down?
Hiked back down. We probably would've been able to see some fireworks (barely) but we were up there at 10am. 14,000' isn't the best place to BBQ and hang out all day drinking.

Hiked back down. We probably would've been able to see some fireworks (barely) but we were up there at 10am. 14,000' isn't the best place to BBQ and hang out all day drinking.

:lol: true. Post some more of the pics up there. I know you took quiet a few

Back