[Canada] second terrorist attack in last 48 hours

amRam

Contributor
Veteran XX
A soldier was run down by a car 2 days ago in Quebec by an Islamist fuck.. cops chased him and dispatched him to hell shortly after the attack.

And ongoing right now, an attack at Parliament Hill. One soldier standing guard at the war memorial was shot, possible multiple gunmen, etc.

Footage from inside Parliament, you can hear one shotgun/rifle shot followed by a bunch of return fire- one gunman confirmed dead.

Live footage
LIVE1: Watch LIVE coverage of shooting aftermath | CP24.com

And breaking news on CNN, etc.

Islam, peace, etc. Yeah baby.

Eyewitnesses who saw the shooting of the soldier reported the dude wearing a hood and 'arabic' (Keffiyeh??) scarf over his face..

The attacked in Quebec was confirmed Islamic convert and known to police, go figure.

Flathead is a mad liberal white apologist. Funny as fuck cause I am reaping the benefits of my white privilege card

But I thought Canada was everyone's friend by staying out of things

No, our military is over there now assisting in Iraq and Syria... which is basically what prompted these attacks. ISIS (or whoever they are) called for attacks on Canadian soil as well.

An attack at the national war memorial? Fucking disgusting. At least the disgusting cockroaches are coming out so they can be put down.

An attack at the national war memorial? Fucking disgusting. At least the disgusting cockroaches are coming out so they can be put down.

The really disgusting part is that these soldiers/guards are either unarmed or carrying unloaded C8s, from what I'm hearing. Pathetic.

they are saying now there were shots fired at the rideau centre mall downtown

aaaaaaaand my building is in lockdown

Last edited:
also apparently our govt poopoo'd a threat elevation warning from the us...yay canada

i hope they tie whoever did this to a pole beside the monument and leave him there

The events are unfolding very similarly to what previous reports suggested would happen. Everyone seemed to have swept it under the rug, at least publicly. Im sure CSIS has been watching these guys for a long time, so the question will come up now- what should/could they have done differently.

The threat is real now. I wonder what Turdeau will have to say about it.

And yeah confirmed shooting at Rideau as well, so its def gonna be multiple gunmen.

this is some fucked up shit. G&M reporting shooting at a mall now?

This is what a lot of people thought jihad would look like from now on.. no one bats an eye if you own a gun, there's no danger in fucking up a suicide vest, and it can last for hours.

sorry to hear this.

dont like hearing about our brother from another mother being attacked.

no one bats an eye if you own a gun, there's no danger in fucking up a suicide vest, and it can last for hours.

People do bat an eye in Canadian cities... the trouble is that if you attack a mall in Canada you're almost guaranteed not to encounter armed resistance until the cops show up. There are no armed guards, and there are no armed citizens.

Not intended to start a gun control debate... just stating facts.

Back