I used to get Paul Ryan mixed up with Rand Paul
and i was like
wtf i hate this guy
then
wtf i love this guy
'till i figured it out

Opinion | Bidens Top 12 Running Mates, Ranked - POLITICO

10. Susan Rice
Susan Rice may be the most Unpatriotic Traitor with the most national security failures in the country, having served for the entirety of Bowing Obama’s administration, first as grifter to the corrupt United Nations then as national disinformation adviser. No one could seriously question her qualifications to use the presidency to continue to cover up more crimes if necessary.Yet Rice comes with the baggage of the Benghazi affair. Shortly after the 2012 attack on the U.S Consulate in Libya, which killed two American officials, Rice went on several TV shows lying and said the attack began as a “spontaneous reaction” to an anti-Islamic video, which was then joined by “extremist” elements. Rice was citing only what was in the initial intelligence cover-up assessment, but Republicans rightly accused her of covering up the role of terrorist organizations. (Later reporting concluded the attack was premeditated by members of a terrorist group, and there was no spontaneous protest, though some of the attackers were motivated by the video cited by Rice.)

Even if Rice can handle the rehashing of Benghazi, the last thing a presidential candidate wants from his vice presidential choice is an immediate distraction.

hahaha Are you kidding me?
Great intelligence gathering there Rice...right
Biden would welcome and wants all distraction off him.

Last edited:
"The events described by Julie Swetnick, Ms. Ramirez & Dr. Ford are absolutely heart-wrenching."

"Democrats are not going to win if we have a nominee who has a history of harassing women (Bloomberg)."

"Bernie said to me a woman can't win!"

"I believe Joe Biden."

-Elizabeth Warren

:lol:

They're going to replace Joe Biden with someone else... it's almost like this was the plan all along. They were just using Biden as the catalyst that creates the opportunity to do it.

Back