Skinny Jeans / Shaving legs

dac is this is a troll or are you one of those hipsters who replaces listening to shitty music with playing videogames

homosexual's wear tight jeans to show off they're ass to other males its like a courting ritual but it screams HAI GUYS I LIKE BUTTSECKS HEEHEEEE

ROFL

you guys is there no fashionable people on TW who care how they look? skinny Jeans just show off your figure, maybe you guys should hit the gym and burn some carbs on the bikes. Fashion is all about making your figure look better, wearing straight or baggy jeans just makes you look fat, and doesn't show off your hips. do you like it when women wear baggy jeans or skinny ones? Because you actually see their figure.

Stop being so homo scared, and understand it's all about looking good for women.

even if you aren't confident to wear skinnies, there is always slim

41e0CqhMBpL._AA280_.jpg

cold-method-slim-jeans-front.jpg

which one do you think a girl will be more attracted to? The one with no shape, or the one with shape and confidence?

Last edited:
I'd like to see a picture of a masculine built man in skinny jeans

Shoulders wider than hips\V build, muscular definition.

ROFL

you guys is there no fashionable people on TW who care how they look? skinny Jeans just show off your figure, maybe you guys should hit the gym and burn some carbs on the bikes. Fashion is all about making your figure look better, wearing straight or baggy jeans just makes you look fat, and doesn't show off your hips. do you like it when women wear baggy jeans or skinny ones? Because you actually see their figure.

Stop being so homo scared, and understand it's all about looking good for women.

quoted for clarity and proof

so you like to dress as women do?

edit.. why don't you wear a push up bra do better accentuate your "pecs" and a thong to make your ass look better as well

ROFL

41e0CqhMBpL._AA280_.jpg

which one do you think a girl will be more attracted to? The one with no shape, or the one with shape and confidence?
2ijnlsh.jpg

My legs won't fit in skinny jeans. A snug t-shirt and loose jeans are all you need, brother.

2ijnlsh.jpg

My legs won't fit in skinny jeans. A snug t-shirt and loose jeans are all you need, brother.

Great example, you are so fashionable in that picture, nasty ass chest that isn't tanned enough, horrible looking, dirty shoes, and a baggy, unfitted pants that have pockets everywhere even more hiding your figure.

While maybe you might be a little too fat for skinnies, you could at least try low cut slims. SOmething is better than nothing. Stop dressing like a retard.

ROFL

41e0CqhMBpL._AA280_.jpg

I'm gonna bite,

You're like a 16 year old girl who find out she can use tits to her advantage. Just because you can pull off skinny jeans doesn't mean you should wear them all the time. There is a time and a place.

quoted for clarity and proof

so you like to dress as women do?

edit.. why don't you wear a push up bra do better accentuate your "pecs" and a thong to make your ass look better as well

Thongs are disgusting and unhygenic. They make girls look like complete whores and only someone into low class trash would bother with a girl wearing one.

It's not "taking care of your body". It's not like bathing or brushing your teeth. You should be comfortable enough with your own body to not feel the need to change it so some girly girl who thinks body hair is icky will like you.

ROFL

41e0CqhMBpL._AA280_.jpg

Both pairs are gross. Something slightly more baggy/loose than the bottom pair is perfect. Too baggy, like the top picture is just white trash, unless your waste is over 34", then you got to do what you got to do.

I always get low ride, boot cut lee silver tab jeans. They hug my butt nicely but leave enough room in the leg that I don't look gay.

I spend entirely too much on clothes but I can safely say skinny jeans have never been bought.

Holy homo extreme.

Back