Paul Pelosi

Multi-millionaire tax cheater Paul Pelosi has a secret 42yo chubby, dirty, homeless guy with receding hairline kink. Wasn't it underage girls back during his DUI, now its unstable chubs/bears.

Ya'll a bunch of Simone Biles

Multi-millionaire tax cheater Paul Pelosi has a secret 42yo chubby, dirty, homeless guy with receding hairline kink. Wasn't it underage girls back during his DUI, now its unstable chubs/bears.

Ya'll a bunch of Simone Biles

These perverts will fuck anything, just look at how Carl and Kathy stalk Lemon on here, they want that ass bad.

In such extreme times where violent right wing domestic stochastic terrorists are everywhere I'm really quite flummoxed that the most powerful democrat and 3rd in line to be President seemingly had no protection. It's time to clear the San Francisco homeless encampments to rid ourselves of the right wing scourge.

After the close call of a violent revolution overthrowing the duly elected government, I too would think 3rd in line would have some decent security set up.

Not a good pupper.

Nancy-Pelosi-dog-hugo.jpg

In such extreme times where violent right wing domestic stochastic terrorists are everywhere I'm really quite flummoxed that the most powerful democrat and 3rd in line to be President seemingly had no protection. It's time to clear the San Francisco homeless encampments to rid ourselves of the right wing scourge.
these alt-right blm hippie communes of fentanyl addicts will only spread more online memes…clearing them out is unfortunate but necessary

Still not making sense.

Police say that Paul Pelosi answered the door but then the police found them both wrestling on the floor.

They are playing the 911 call and the body cam footage to family members now.

I'm holding out on Paul being pissed drunk getting into a naked wrestling match with a gay prostitute

Last edited:
hey skippy..make any new wildly inaccurate accusations recently?

You ready for the Red Wave in a week?

(you are still retarded)

I am really curious to see how PDX fares. I have a sneaking suspicion that Red is going to show stronger than ever in this state. Many of the left just bailed out of Portland instead of staying to clean up the aftermath of the insanity.

I am really looking forward to Joanne Hardesty getting replaced by Rene Gonzalez. I am looking forward to Kate Brown taking a hike. Hoping Drazen takes it. But, I also like Betsy Johnson (former Dem now Independent). Really do not want Tina Kotex to take office. Will be interesting :)

So has there be definitive reporting on what actually happened?

I know Dems are calling him "MAGA" (lol) and he is an illegal alien.

I also know Paul had invited the guy in then asked to go to bathroom to call police. (Not home invasion)

he's gay

he's a hooker

and his nickname is the hammer

3 facts uncovered by our online investigators

Back