Paul Pelosi

Lol looks like the conspiracy theorists were correct again

That was definitely some fucked up shit and it looks like they were gay lovers lol

Last edited:
There's ice on the floor. Guess they went to the kitchen to make some 'cock'tails.

I think his boytoy came over, was miffed that dude fell asleep, busted the window so he could go get laid n paid, PP called the cops, tried to play it cool and relaxed wit his 'friend' who then went f'ing insane when he realized that PP didn't order pizza, he'd actually called the cops.

Last edited:
Paul_DePape_Trial_Sketch-1.jpg

I've never seen court art stylized like that before. How does the artist get away with that? I bet he's related to the DA.

This is the attack footage.

It's wild! Both men seem to try to "act cool" despite struggling for a hammer. Paul holds on to his beverage as he believes this man might try to kill him. This is an experienced drinker.

Last edited:
I can tell you from fighting that fat men can swing. It's simply their mass. They are slow. The fastest fat guys tend to be teenagers since they don't have joint problems and feel invincible. Paul's mistake was trying to get distance between himself and the fat man when he was unarmed. He should have tried to get control of that arm. Even if he was hit with the hammer, being close or slowing its swing in some way would make a huge difference, and he would deny the fat man opportunities to get a full swing in motion. If he were to simply bear hug the fat man there would be a low chance he'd be hit in the head, and you would not even need to be coordinated to do that.

Pelosi wearing a button down collared shirt and a drink in hand wouldn't seem to suggest having being roused out of bed (boxer shorts).
But I listened to some of the police interrogation of hammer guy and he just went on about political crap and how Nancy & Hillary were evil. If there was a bigger picture thing like a gay tryst why not discuss that as well?

Not putting down a glass to use two hands to prevent someone from hammering you is quite a special level of alcoholism.

I can't believe DePape didn't dress up to meet the Speaker. Then again, as a nudist, maybe he did.

another conspiracy you fell for

lmfao there isn't a conspiracy you don't believe in

The fact that no left leaning news will report on it pretty much tells you everything you need to know. The truth is now easily determined by lies of omission. Applies to The UniParty

howd pelosi have time to get out of bed and make a cocktail with a home invader?

hahahahahahhhhjjjjjejjjejajajajajajjj

Last edited:
Back