hey kahula how many guys have you fucked?

jazmine also uses the forum as a shoulder to cry on after her obese husband had a heart attack

True but its not as bad as younger attention whores.... most of the females here have been annoying and deserved to get run off. Putrid was one of a few exceptions.

Let's get a recount here:

Lady of Darkness: Long gone, no longer posts
Emmycognito: Left in shame, no longer posts
Kahula: Hasn't been seen lately, but is well on her way to being ran off

Nice! Soon you fags will have the sausage fest you so desire! All of the stinky girls are almost gone and soon you can have your 'sleep over'!

ONOS WHERE WILL WE FIND GIRLS IF NOT ON TW.COM/FORUMS???

oMG ThERe R NO GiRLS ON MY ViDeoGaME fORUM WHERE CAN I FIND NE BESIDES WALKING OUT MY DOOR ONTO THE STREET LOL

Let's get a recount here:

Lady of Darkness: Long gone, no longer posts
Emmycognito: Left in shame, no longer posts
Kahula: Hasn't been seen lately, but is well on her way to being ran off

Nice! Soon you fags will have the sausage fest you so desire! All of the stinky girls are almost gone and soon you can have your 'sleep over'!

Both Kahula and LoD still post. LoD actually came back and posts from time to time.

Hive_Tyrant should limit his presence to threads where people are making fun of LARP faggots.

I wonder how long before I run into Kahula on the street.

Going to jazz festival in a few hours, maybe it will be tonight ;) I'm totally gonna spit game at her without telling her that I'm from tw.

I wonder how long before I run into Kahula on the street.

Going to jazz festival in a few hours, maybe it will be tonight ;) I'm totally gonna spit game at her without telling her that I'm from tw.

Just tell her you'll eat her pussy like a poutine and she'll be yours forever. I hear that's the line Federerererer used and he fucked her once and only once because she's a nasty whore with speed bumps on her cunt.

Hive_Tyrant should limit his presence to threads where people are making fun of LARP faggots.

I thought you were dead. Fuck.

e_mask1-2006.03.14-22.54.23.jpg

Nope... There you are.

way to invite me to hang out with you in montreal realistik we could have run train on some hoes up there bro. i'm going up in 2 wks if u wanna roll deep.

Back