hey kahula how many guys have you fucked?

That doesn't bother me, really... cuz I don't have a daughter...

Actually, the fact that she was 15 doesnt bother me either...

I guess the only thing that bothered me was knowing it was illegal

Which probably means I'm a sick fuck cuz... I mean... damn.

God's a fucking cruel bastard sometimes you know that.

fuck, i'd go to montreal again

it was awesome for the weekend we went....ya frat dogs

fraggle how do u afford to travel all over the place (rich jew parents?) that is awesome though your lucky

and also do you ever go to chi town

Let's get a recount here:

Lady of Darkness: Long gone, no longer posts
Emmycognito: Left in shame, no longer posts
Kahula: Hasn't been seen lately, but is well on her way to being ran off

Nice! Soon you fags will have the sausage fest you so desire! All of the stinky girls are almost gone and soon you can have your 'sleep over'!

fraggle how do u afford to travel all over the place (rich jew parents?) that is awesome though your lucky

and also do you ever go to chi town
i've never been to chicago, i was going to go to lollapalooza this year if my cousin came from israel but he flaked. i've never really had a reason to go there. maybe if the jets play the bears in chicago i'll go if it isnt in the dead of winter.

Nice! Soon you fags will have the sausage fest you so desire! All of the stinky girls are almost gone and soon you can have your 'sleep over'!

LoD still posts. Kahula was in this thread.

you think anyone here cares? thats the whole point if u get joy from a chick posting on your forum your an obvious loser and will never get laid in real life anyways. Those girls were all attention whores jazmine still posts here etc because she wasn't an attention whore.

LoD also still posts I have her aim etc she is on Ventrillo a lot so your also wrong on that.

Back