Elon Musk just bought Twitter

no

i don't drink the tears of others

that's a fking 100% hardline jewish liberal move and something celebrated by the likes of cael and ellen pao

no wonder u love canada

official-how-about-a-nice-cup-of-liberal-tears-in-a-cup-t-shirt-Shirt.jpg

510V9Q9V-jL._AC_SL1024_.jpg

My expectation is he's just gonna sell for a hefty profit. The hysteria is hysterical tho.

It is going up right now.. If he decides Twitter isn't worth saving and his 900 billion followers follow...

good times

damn I really like the cut of his jib

he gets through hours of bullshit with a few well chosen sentences

doo is ruthless af, he would be a nightmare to work for I bet

based

Just heard on Bloomberg that if this deal goes down, there is no parachute clause for anyone on the board or senior management. Meaning, none of them can bail out with a severance if they break any employment contracts. They staked their future on the new direction of Twitter being a success and waved any monetary gains after Jack Dorsey stepped down.

Basically, they bet going full WOKE TARD would work and people would adapt to it socially.

443.png

Yes, MTG was talking about this earlier today, saying he should unilaterally restore Twitter accounts that were "illegally suspended." She apparently thinks that because he is the largest shareholder, that automatically makes him the MAJORITY shareholder, and he has the power to do what he wants.

The woman makes Juggernaut look like a genius.

I never understood the concept of following someone that triggers you constantly.

One could assume this puts the nail in the coffin for Truth Social and Trump Media & Technology Group. You just know Trump and Devin Nunes are secretly going apoplectic.

Yes, MTG was talking about this earlier today, saying he should unilaterally restore Twitter accounts that were "illegally suspended." She apparently thinks that because he is the largest shareholder, that automatically makes him the MAJORITY shareholder, and he has the power to do what he wants.

The woman makes Juggernaut look like a genius.

living rent free baby...

One could assume this puts the nail in the coffin for Truth Social and Trump Media & Technology Group. You just know Trump and Devin Nunes are secretly going apoplectic.
trump predictably turns his Ls into planned victories.

truth put focus on the issue, and happy to discontinue and rejoin twitter.

if anything this gives him an out

:lol: Musk apparently isnt rich. And who owns the Washington Times?

god damn i swear journos today are nothing but retards fucking footballs.

Back