why isn't fraggle banned yet ??

Yo I just screwed the bitch working at Wendy's

She overcharged me 15 bucks for food I never got, but i totally fucked her over and only gave her 5. I fucking owned that bitch.

i :lol:'d

golbez looks really dumb in that thread

and it's weird seeing giga on the opposite side of the troll crew. i'm going to assume he was sticking up for golbez because they were both huge potheads at the time

yeah 4500 i just reread the thread

gigz you were a real faggot in that thread golbez was obviously a fucking retard

although christ i posted way too much, i was groaning every time i saw my name, although to my defense i was in college and therefore had nothing better to do

im glad im not the only one who cringes while reading old posts

sometimes (all the time) i cringe when i read my newer stuff

spur of the moment posting is awesome

Hahaha.. after going through some of this shit during lunch, I figured out a few things:

-some of you have way too much free time on your hands
-whoever is stupid enough to believe fraggle, let alone give him your home address ($50 says he has a database saved, and backed up with them all)...i wonder about your level of intellect.
-this kind of reminds me of the time when Klash talked mad shit to me and realistik and we went to his house to pound his ass but he hid behind his mom. Sounds like fraggle needs a beat down.
-e-penis length contests always make for comedy gold.

I'm sure he doesn't have any sort of address database.

This isn't LouCypher we're talking about here.

It's a jolly fat man that likes to fuck hookers.

seriously though when did fraggle get a reputation for being a loucypher-level creep

it makes no sense

also i had no idea tictac was with realistik when they went to threaten klash 'on the way to a club'

edit: mstrike copied my post what the fuck

he wasn't

funny that he randomly shows up here after the thread from the other day

btw violence is not the answer tic

haha, lurkin in the shadows eh bud?

I didnt go WITH real as he comes from diff direction, but we both showed up at klash's house to laugh at him hiding b ehind his mom...

love you preaching about non violence real ;)

all this bullshit where you guys call each others parents and stuff and send letters to each other is weird as fuck.

I didnt go WITH real as he comes from diff direction, but we both showed up at klash's house to laugh at him hiding b ehind his mom...

did real ask you to come so he would have backup in case klash was actually tough

this story is starting to get weird and even more pathetic

Back