[AIM LOGS][PICS] Fat Taco Bell Employee wants my cock

From what I gathered reading both convos, I'm pretty sure she will never include tacos, burritos, or any mexican condiments in any nude pics of herself.

Well, my thoughts lead me to believe that, despite her denial of mstrike in the beginning of the convo's, she had a sudden change of mind and sent him a nude photo and agreed to a threesome. Now, if she will agree to watching mstrike pound another dude in the ass, what's keeping her from putting some taco sauce and lettuce on her vag for a quick photo? Especially if he catches her drunk on AIM, i'm sure he can get her to do it.

LOL

ThE MaD CaNeR: alright that works, thats cool, as long as youre getting off I dont feel like its gay ya know

ThE MaD CaNeR: alright, i guess andrew and I will take our services elsewhere, theres a hot manager at mcdonalds who wants us, she said we can shove french fries in her butt and mush them all up in there with our dicks.

Those 2 lines........... haha

And wtf, she actually sent u a nude?

I am betting that if you let her get high and give her a beer, she will probably let you lube up with fire sauce and conquer her shit pipe.

These logs just sound like they're trying too hard to be extreme and she's just "going along". It's funny how she sent her naked photo, but outside of that, these logs, in all honesty, aren't that funny...

Sorry mstrike :(

Atleast I'm not the only one that thinks this isn't that funny

And that girl is ugly as fuck.

Last edited:
Whether you think it's funny or not, he has delivered. If 1 post in 5,000 delivered as much, we would be absolutely swimming in entertainment.

ThE MaD CaNeR: Well, you weren't lying, you did lose some weight.
kissmeimirish: hehe thanks
ThE MaD CaNeR: alright im goin to bed.
kissmeimirish: k remember, don't show anyone ok?
ThE MaD CaNeR: you got it, I'm not even going to save it. no worries. night.
kissmeimirish: night

lol

classic "i didnt even save it" line

Well, she lost weight. You can see she has some thick thighs and a lil belly fat, but it's really her wideass hips that show a lot. She's not too fat though.

[HIT OR NOT] Taco Bell Version

:D I would after 7-10 beers.

Back