hey animo, lets plan a trip to asia together.

i'm currently in Seoul, though i only landed 11 or so days ago.

in 3 weeks i'm moving from the suburb (really more of a tiny metropolis though) of Sunae to Gangnam (known as the Beverly Hills of Seoul), where i'll be living for at least another 11mo.

we can rock the TW expats club (though i guess you're only touring, not living in)...

I also would recommend Shanghai over Beijing. I spent a week in Beijing been to some other smaller cities and there is some cool stuff to see. I've been living in Shanghai for over a year now. If you can only visit one city in China it's Shanghai all the way.

For holiday purposes in terms of seeing the culture i have found beijing superior... i found shanghai quite sterile to be honest. Its alot more western too. (obviously)

I am in hangzhou, China if you want to stop by. There are lot's of brothels here. $25 suck and fuck

the guy who cut me fucked up. its like a partial circumcision... i have some problems due to it, sometimes during rough sex my foreskin tears and takes a few weeks to heal up. luckily its never happened to me right in the middle of a sex trip, it has happened a few times towards the end of a trip though.

you gone get da aids

Back