fluffyrice isnt badmofo

dunno what set he and mofo off more than usual

i do observe that the funny has dwindled and the nexting and tardpeak is on a sharp rise, but is it really that crazy

or am i the boiling frog

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

U CAN GET MURKED NIGGA

I'm surprised someone forwarded threads to boofoo's HR deprtment. What losers are you? Lemon I am guessing?

If that's your mode of getting at someone you are a fucking shitbag and I honestly want to hurt you. TW was a mode of fun and games with shitting on each other as players and occasionally people. The whole "nexting" is dumb and you Rayn let it happen. Isuk Jason Kotz has been around creeping up the place since day one and I guess you think its ok for it. You then let people like Spngxe do the same thing free range. I hope you enjoy your TW filled with people like opsayo (gook) and goshin(blogger).

You can suck my dick niggers..your ass wont see me again.

:lolwut:

If that's your mode of getting at someone you are a fucking shitbag and I honestly want to hurt you. TW was a mode of fun and games with shitting on each other as players and occasionally people.

if thats your mode ur gay mode thats your mode cuz tw was a mode of fun and game and occasionallly people mode shit on players as such

Back