so fufu, what are YOU going to do to drg0n?

You gave away $1,000 of frat brothers money?
Somehow that's better than if it was your money?
Um, no.

So if fraggle gets the address what will you do?
Was it a swiss army knife?
Why can't you score without the help of TW?

i'm not in, and i've never been in, a fraternity

and yes, 2 years of drug buys/sales were done ONLY THROUGH tribalwar. the 40,000 or so college students within a 20 mi radius did not play any part.

Are you a troll?

You get 3 points if....
A) you've brought up this robbery on an internet forum over 5 times in the past 18 months
B) you regularly post pictures of me from when im 15 at a LAN

You get 2 points if...
A). your only posts in 10+ threads is related to me
B). you post an old quote/fact from 6+ years ago

You get 1 point if...
A). you quote another user and agree how stupid/worthless i am
B). your only posts in 5+ threads is related to me

im going to put Snaps at #1 with 8+ points, inkja/fraggle/kurayami tied with around 6, and ill guess meslayer rounds it out with 5ish?

i should be a 6 at least

but kura should be a 10 or more

he posts your i make air jordan for 10 cent or whatever picture more than anyone else!

fufu is just digging himself a hole

this is almost as bad as when i witnessed fufu and goblindave argue in #mafia non stop for over an hour

Are you a troll?

You get 3 points if....
A) you've brought up this robbery on an internet forum over 5 times in the past 18 months
B) you regularly post pictures of me from when im 15 at a LAN

You get 2 points if...
A). your only posts in 10+ threads is related to me
B). you post an old quote/fact from 6+ years ago

You get 1 point if...
A). you quote another user and agree how stupid/worthless i am
B). your only posts in 5+ threads is related to me

im going to put Snaps at #1 with 8+ points, inkja/fraggle/kurayami tied with around 6, and ill guess meslayer rounds it out with 5ish?

I don't think I have any points. I've been freestyling all my comments about how worthless you are.

i'm not in, and i've never been in, a fraternity

and yes, 2 years of drug buys/sales were done ONLY THROUGH tribalwar. the 40,000 or so college students within a 20 mi radius did not play any part.

who would do drug deals with a 90 pound asian kid

it seems to me like you would get mugged every time, even by girls

fufu is just digging himself a hole

this is almost as bad as when i witnessed fufu and goblindave argue in #mafia non stop for over an hour

yes...im digging myself "a hole" on tw :lol:.....whatever will i do when the people of TW think poorly of me :lol:

take the internet seriously much? its pretty appropriate you have opsayo in your sig

Last edited:
i love how there is always some kind of drama to read whenever i get round to checking TW

i like how fufu continues to attack snaps and fraggle when in reality not a single fucking person on this forum has/is/will ever defend him

wrists imo

He's feebly trying to convince everyone I'm stalking him, whilst calling me a virgin. Same old schtick, pretty worn out now.

Back