so fufu, what are YOU going to do to drg0n?

geirrodur.gif

if only i could have been there for a half-crying, redfaced fufu explaining to 4-5 angry frat boys why they have no money and no dope

done is done

ps refried if you want a list of tw'ers that have met me and can vouch for me, pm me.

here is a small list of respected TW memebrs i sold drugs to/met/hung out with:

ares
special[ie]
toddler
soggynuts (at the time, offered to come to berkeley and help me find/destroy drg0n)
daredevil (at the time, offered to come to berkeley and help me find/destroy drg0n)

Last edited:
Do I get bonus points for having a quote of someone saying your stupid in my sig? Because that is like bringing it up in every post, which your stupidity deserves.

also the knife story is fabricated

the real story goes like this:

1. they meet up
2. drg0n asks for the money and says he will brb with the drugs
3. fufu is still waiting for him to brb

if what's done is done then why are you trying to pay tribalwar members for drg0n's address

no one on this forum is going to help you with anything ever

1. they meet up

this is what i thought happened

did fufu just make fun of me for having an opsayo quote in my sig?

does he even realize that im making fun of opsayo by having it there, as he obviously doesnt know how chicks piss?

1. they meet up

:lol:
That was my take on it.

You have to be very stupid to give someone money before they give you anything or even show you anything. Even more so when they're from the fucking internet. :lol:

it's also a good strategy to continually assert that you've sold drugs many times to strangers on the internet, and subsequently name off a list of those people you've sold drugs to

every time fufu says words like "yay" or "yayo" i just die laughing when i say it out loud in an asian accent

Back