dr dance vs. gilligan ban poll

who would you rather ban for a year. skipperlipicus or dr dance?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you're soft for complaining this isn't a multivote poll.

others are soft for complaining that there's no chewie option. (uno, supertrap)

it's a plural thing. the plural form of you is also you, but few americans know that so we say you guys or you all instead.

why do you need a chewie option or a multivote option in a 2 person ban poll?

also literally doesnt mean figuratively since we're trying to teach each other english

u can take my word for it tho i was an english professor for years

pls ban this stupid motherfucker, Fool.

at least for a few weeks.

it doesn't have to be a full year. the guy obviously needs a break.

uh yeah

u literally just proved my point

what are you doing

oh i misunderstood. i thought you meant i was whining because ppl were choosing to vote here. it didn't make sense to me, i want people to vote here.

i didn't get that you meant i was whining about some people who voted here for complaining that the poll wasn't multi or chewie friendly.

my mistake.

why do you need a multivote or a chewie vote for this?

Because this is tw. And tradition states that chewie is an option. The fact that you are being so awkward and obtuse about it is :lol:

i was gonna go multivote bc i personally think u need a break from politics and dance needs to just go

i also feel like if u include urself in a ban poll u should b banned by default

i thought you had to include yourself in a ban poll in order for the ban to actually be applied :shrug:
aren't those the rules?

Because this is tw. And tradition states that chewie is an option. The fact that you are being so awkward and obtuse about it is :lol:

the chewie thing wasn't always tradition. it's been a fad for a long time here and that shit is played out. if you don't want to vote, don't vote. no need to bring chewie into this

Last edited:
i agree with LGBR.

it's like anyone making a thread complaining about negative rep

they should automatically get neg repped to hell for it

the only person who can enforce that rly is fool and its rly his discretion

tho imposter did just post recently so maybe imp can ban u and fool can ban dance and there will be justice in the world idk

u may say im a dreamer

Why ban anyone if there are only about 30 of us left? That's like White Rhinos eating each other. Or something.

Last edited:
i thought you had to include yourself in a ban poll in order for the ban to actually be applied :shrug:
aren't those the rules?

the chewie thing wasn't always tradition. it's been a fad for a long time here and that shit is played out. if you don't want to vote, don't vote. no need to bring chewie into this

iirc the only way a ban poll is considered actionable here is if you include yourself. does that ring a bell with anyone else?

:lol:

the only person who can enforce that rly is fool and its rly his discretion

tho imposter did just post recently so maybe imp can ban u and fool can ban dance and there will be justice in the world idk

u may say im a dreamer

Wrong again.

Data also has access to the ban screen because of his other duties on tw. He also CAN ban you. (He bant Dare recently for a mental health time out.)

Back