when russia invades ukraine

Bear: Heya Dragon, I want to take back Ukraine, You ok with that?
Dragon: OK bro, but you'll have to support me when I take back Taiwan. Also, don't destroy too much of the land I have bought in Ukraine.
Bear: No problemo. I also want wheat, gas and minerals etc
Dragon; Very well then. Let's do this
The only problem with this is Bear is biggest exporter of wheat in whole world

I don't think Russia and China are actually anything near equal partners in this, China benefits a lot more than Russia ever will off this Ukraine shit. Sanctions are going to get China cheaper Russian imports and allow them to finance for Russia at otherwise insane rates, whereas Russia has to somehow extract more than they're going to expend for this to make any sense. China is going to fare much better demanding international concessions by threatening invasion of Taiwan too.

i'm normally trading zloty, koruna, and forint, so this week has been hellish. used to be trading ruble and lira, but have been out of them for a long time.

LMFAO look at this retarded sea urchin stating he's 'curious'

skippydipshiticus, its understandable that incompetence / stupidity / menstruating / emotionally crippled is strong in left leaning morons, but there it is. one day you'll figure out that protesting authoritarian gvt mandates (no choice) vs protesting against a war they arent forced to fight in are totally diff things.

and which part mentioned earlier about putin being an authoritarian asshole confused you and lead to your embarrassing post above feeling you got me?

the burden is more than you can bear (fkn dummy)
npcs dont understand nuance or context. any sort of heterodox thinking is the equivalent of accidentally bumping or hitting an npc. they attack you until they die trying.

i understand nuance perfectly well

chaz = bad

chud chaz = good

it all just depends on how i feel about it and whether or not im on my period

i'm normally trading zloty, koruna, and forint, so this week has been hellish. used to be trading ruble and lira, but have been out of them for a long time.
Now is a good time to buy the dip - BTC, Doge, ETH

Update from Cornucopia:

10:33 CET Totalled Russian artillery and other vehicles on a road near Dnepr where the Russian forces earlier have had some progress. MrRevinsky on Twitter:

11:12 CET and Ukrainian pioneer soldier ordered to blow up a bridge didn’t manage to get away so he blew himself up together with the bridge. Euromaidan Press on Twitter:

General mobilization in Ukraine. Men aged 18-60 not allowed to leave the country. Assault rifles are distributed to civilians. Michael A. Horowitz on Twitter:
The amount of weapons is unknown, the blogger says. According to Wikipedia Ukraine armed forces including the already mobilized men amount to 564 000 men. This may rise to about 1 million men including all the volunteers to meet the approximately 190 000 Russian offensive mechanic and tank forces that have little advantage in an urban environment.

13:20 Yesterday a Turkish vessel was fired upon in the Black Sea. Now, a Romanian ship has been shot at. Russian marine needs to be careful unless they want to invoke a NATO Article 5, the blogger says. Defence of Ukraine on Twitter:

13:45 Estonia sends more Javelins etc to Ukraine Raimo Poom on Twitter:

15:26 A Ukrainian pre.school has been shelled CIT (en) on Twitter:

Edit: The ship that was fired upon is Moldavian "Millennial Spirit"

Last edited:
i hope biden random nukes a russian field and is just like shut up speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far

We have always tried to make sure that states like North Korea and Iran never acquire nuclear weapons because "We can't have nuclear weapons in the hands of mad men!"

Yeah, well now we're living it-- dictator with nuclear capabilities, has invaded another country. I do hope the sanctions put the screws to Putin. The Russian economy is already smaller than that of Texas, and with NATO allies on board, it shouldn't be too difficult to cut off their oil and gas-- which (we think) is going to hurt their military.

Ukrainian civilian after getting shelled by the Russian "peacekeeping" force.

GettyImages-1238719758_ccexpress.jpeg

Girl does Instagram video featuring the body of her mother and a dead Ukrainian soldier (NSFW)

Reddit - Dive into anything

and with NATO allies on board, it shouldn't be too difficult to cut off their oil and gas-- which (we think) is going to hurt their military.

You mean if putin cuts off the gas... right?

Gas is key in the Russia-Ukraine conflict — and supply could be disrupted around the world

Russia’s invasion of Ukraine represents one of the worst security crises in Europe in decades. It is also expected to have far-reaching implications for the global economy, particularly given Russia’s role as the world’s second-largest producer of natural gas and one of the world’s largest oil-producing nations.

Now, energy analysts are deeply concerned about the risk of a full supply disruption to the EU — which receives roughly 40% of its gas via Russian pipelines, several of which run through Ukraine.

“If all Russian gas is cut off, Europe would have no chance of coping,” Filippenko said. “Were all gas flows to stop today, Europe could well muddle through in the short term, given higher storage inventories and low summer demand.”

She added: “But in the event of prolonged disruption, gas inventory couldn’t be rebuilt through the summer. We’d be facing a catastrophic situation of gas storage being close to zero for next winter. Prices would be sky high. Industries would need to shut down. Inflation would spiral. The European energy crisis could very well trigger a global recession.”

Now Vanster.. who gave Putin that kind of leverage?

Russia-Ukraine crisis: Bidens twin failures on energy and foreign policy gave Putin tools to invade | Fox News

On one hand, Biden blocked the crucial Keystone XL Pipeline, signaling to the world that American energy independence is no longer a priority. On the other hand, he green-lit the Nord Stream 2 pipeline, strengthening Russia’s energy hold on Europe. And in the process, he gave Russia the leverage to create the crisis that we are witnessing unfold in Ukraine. Let me begin with the Nord Stream 2 pipeline and Biden’s policy failure on that score.

President Donald Trump signed the sanctions into law after pointing out that the pipeline "really makes Germany a hostage of Russia if things ever happened that were bad." He wanted to contain the Russians, not empower them to overrun Europe.

And thanks to America becoming a net exporter of energy during President Trump’s administration, the United States had created the capacity to sell our gas to European allies and reduce the reliance on Russian energy.

Biden administration waived those bipartisan sanctions, allowing Nord Stream to move forward. In doing so, they handed away leverage to the Russians and doomed Ukraine in the process.

Some theorize that President Biden simply reversed an important accomplishment of the Trump administration for spite. A more sinister theory suggests that because his son, Hunter Biden, served on the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian gas company,

Last edited:
just walk up to one and go

hey bb im glad u never said u wouldnt join nato

she'll fall in ur lap

Your point is well taken, but as most of Western Europe is moving toward renewable energy, the hope is they can tell Putin to take his dead dinosaurs and shove them.

As far as fossil fuel dependent nations, I think Biden needs to start sending humanitarian aid and infrastructure to Poland (55% coal), now. Not after the refugees start pouring over the border, but now. It's a given they will be coming, Poland has been in NATO since 1999, and it's our responsibility to help them receive the Ukrainians that are going to be arriving there shortly.

Warsaw, 20 February:
Poland-Ukraine-Russia-crisis-GettyImages-1238647296.jpg

Lets face it, I don't know much about world politics and I'll admit I'm talking out of my ass here, but from what I read, Poland is going to be the linchpin in this thing. Their border with Ukraine is 300 miles or some shit, and with enough US troops there (more than 2000 just this month) and a lot of humanitarian aid, I hope it will be enough that Lukashenko (Belarus) and Putin will decide they don't want WWIII after all, give up and go fuck themselves.

This whole thing has me more stressed out more than any Trump issue ever did. :scared:

Your point is well taken, but as most of Western Europe is moving toward renewable energy, the hope is they can tell Putin to take his dead dinosaurs and shove them.

Read this one Vanster. I hope the source is acceptable.

Ukraine’s invasion underscores Europe’s deep reliance on Russian fossil fuels

Western Europe is particularly vulnerable because it’s heavily dependent on Russia’s fossil fuels, despite determined efforts to switch to cleaner energy sources in recent years.

Oil, natural gas, coal, and other fossil fuels accounted for more than 70% of total energy consumption within the European Union, according to a report last year from the European Commission. Russia supplied more than 41% of the natural gas, nearly 27% of the crude oil and liquids separated from natural gas, and about 47% of the coal.

Even Germany, Europe’s largest economy, which has invested heavily in renewable energy sources, is still deeply reliant on fossil fuels, particularly for heating and transportation. Non-fossil-fuel sources meet only 16% and 7.5% of those needs, respectively.

A full shutoff of Russian natural gas to Western Europe, particularly a prolonged one, would necessitate a variety of frantic efforts to keep homes heated and industries online, according to a recent analysis by Bruegel, an economic think tank. Those could include curbing energy demands, boosting domestic production, tapping into emergency reserves, scrambling to find alternative suppliers, delaying retirement of nuclear power facilities, and potentially bringing some retired coal plants back online.

Back