The Twitter Files

I wish all these cultists would stop questioning authority.

and all these fascists!!!
Why don't they jab, mask, and vaxx passport like we force them to do.

bonus
IgG4 and cancer - a mechanism of action for cancer relapse and onset
Class switching and tumor promotion...

What this means, is that the unique ability of this typically rare subclass of antibody to switch out its arms, makes it unable to act out the things that I described above that IgG1 can do. Namely, form immune complexes and bind receptors on cells for removal of unwanted cells. So those three ways: the ADCC, ADCP and CDC - that aid in removal of unwanted cells are all nullified in the scenario where IgG4 is prevalent. Worse than that, since the subclass switch is literally the by-product of continuous antigen stimulation, then this is an immunological endorsement of a ‘win’ for IgG4 if we consider competition for binding sites. In effect, IgG4 outcompetes IgG1 and thus, the scales tip from tumor suppression, to tumor progression. All because of IgG4.

Now I don’t want to scare everyone, but persistent re-injection of a messenger RNA that encodes a foreign, highly immunogenic protein, is NOT a good idea in this context. This is precisely continuous antigen stimulation by the injectables’ contents and their by-products. Not only that, since we know that both the mRNA and the spike protein are long-lasting in the body, you mightn’t even have to re-inject yourself repeatedly to qualify as undergoing continuous antigen stimulation. In fact, I would bet that this would be a given. Furthermore, I would bet that due to this continuous antigen stimulation, the IgG1:IgG4 subclass ratio is inverted in people who are persistently making spike and/or re-injecting themselves, and that these people would be subject to cancer promotion, rather than suppression.

Last edited:
elon is going to save freeze peach by buying twitter yay

now i'll get my banned account back yay

ohnoes i got banned even faster and for less under elon

this is fine

this is fine

is this an internal monologue or a script pitch

is this an internal monologue or a script pitch

Sup gramps, you still bitter that your coding in T1 was considered p mediocre by your peers standards so you internalized your anger and now take it out on groove years later in a passive aggressive reeeeeee.

grampa you rly need a hobby

tumblr_psmyqiW7uA1urlwx8_540.gif

Sup gramps, you still bitter that your coding in T1 was considered p mediocre by your peers standards so you internalized your anger and now take it out on groove years later in a passive aggressive reeeeeee.

grampa you rly need a hobby

tumblr_psmyqiW7uA1urlwx8_540.gif

welcome 2 my sig

this is fine
I would just tell him I've been kicked out of better places :shrug:

I still haven't got my account back. Musk lied.

I have ptsd over this. Almost as traumatic as being raped on 1.6 at the capital by a bunch of FBI walking single file line through taxpayer owned property.

I have ptsd over this. Almost as traumatic as being raped on 1.6 at the capital by a bunch of FBI walking single file line through taxpayer owned property.

I haven't tried to get back on twitter yet. Did you really try to get back on and couldn't?
You've been talking about the chosen people again haven't you... that or saying unfavorable things about the Chinese. Musk isn't keen on that.

Last edited:

They will probably reinstate your account if you make an appeal again. They opened mine back up after two years of permanent suspension on first appeal after Elon bought it and cleaned up. Before that, I had probably appealed like 15 times, and the libtards denied me every time.

Back