2019-nCoV

dude is talking about how amusing it is the unvaxxed got sick

I don't wish ill on anyone, but now that no one has died, it is quite amusing the number of unvaccinated TW individuals that acquired the disease.

Crazy how that works.

so yeah its all kind of fucked up and beyond pathetic

as if getting the vax made you immune

and therefore i see him as shilling for big pharma despite still catching it vaxxed or not - as a self-admitted commie that allegedly hates corporations and trump

trackin now?

Yes, much more clear, thank you. Vanster being a hypocrite is hardly anything new, it is practically his entire identify at this point.

ya no worries

no, no it's not anything new at all

he was clear a while back that his goal is to run the stick along the fence

funny that fence doesnt exist and gets bit on the ass all the time

self inflicted, but when u have no self-esteem, it prolly doesnt matter

/shrug

Let's take two years and trillions of dollars to arrive at the conclusion that was obvious within 3 weeks of the outbreak. I sure hope the people we saved don't die anyway before we recover economically.

Let's take two years and trillions of dollars to arrive at the conclusion that was obvious within 3 weeks of the outbreak. I sure hope the people we saved don't die anyway before we recover economically.
when youre done killing grandma, you can start thinking about the risks of long covid…which include basically everything you can possibly imagine…literally

I don't wish ill on anyone, but now that no one has died, it is quite amusing the number of unvaccinated TW individuals that acquired the disease.

Crazy how that works.

Every person I know is at least double vaxxed (except my kid) and every one of them has had it at least once. Most have had it two or three.

One is triple vaxxed, 23 yrs old and has worn a mask every day for three years (I have never seen her without one) and she got it the other week (have to admit I loled a bit at that) of course she was fine in about two days.

It helps chronically ill and old people get less sick once they catch it, that's about it.

Chewbacca

IMG_20221128_231819.jpg

Back