2019-nCoV

You need fear mongering to sell useless injections. Why else would anyone under the age of 60 take one?

I don't wish ill on anyone, but now that no one has died, it is quite amusing the number of unvaccinated TW individuals that acquired the disease.

Crazy how that works.

I don't wish ill on anyone, but now that no one has died, it is quite amusing the number of unvaccinated TW individuals that acquired the disease.

Crazy how that works.

Dear fuck nuts. I got covid. I’m still here.

Sooooo…….

Why would anyone?

Top Australian Cardiologist Vaccine Proponent Warns Against mRNA Jabs After 60 To 70 Patients Suffer Heart Issues

When do people die of heart attacks usually
oh yeah as they get older...

~usually~ sure

my mom's dad dropped dead @ 38 from heart attack (dood was a preemie back in 1940, his life was all borrowed time tbh)

my dad's dad had his first @ 36, the 8th got him at 80

tbh i think boombers just got weak hearts which is reflected in their heartless lifestyle choices u kno

Crazy how that works.

Yeah imagine having to fight off a cold without experimental pharmaceuticals. Oh no. How will my body do this on its own.

No but he is right. Trump gave them immunity and signed the original orders for the shots. Importantly he didn’t mandate it though, that took a true fascist like Biden.

No but he is right. Trump gave them immunity and signed the original orders for the shots. Importantly he didn’t mandate it though, that took a true fascist like Biden.

not necessarily right

mocking someone who hates trump but shills for the vax orange hitler pushed for development and warp speed distribution + sucking up to big pharma as a commie is the icing

cant make this shit up

not necessarily right

mocking someone who hates trump but shills for the vax orange hitler pushed for development and warp speed distribution + sucking up to big pharma as a commie is the icing

cant make this shit up

I can't even understand what you are trying to say.

Back