Are you going to vote for Trump in 2024?

Are you a Trumpet?

• Total voters
Honestly it really depends.

vs Biden yes

vs Kabala yes

vs Wookie yes

vs ANY "progressive" window licker yes

vs and actual D moderate who does not think social justice/environment is their #1 thing to work on..I would think twice however we all know a moderate has no chance.

Honestly it really depends.

vs Biden yes

vs Kabala yes

vs Wookie yes

vs ANY "progressive" window licker yes

vs and actual D moderate who does not think social justice/environment is their #1 thing to work on..I would think twice however we all know a moderate has no chance.

:signed:

I'll add:

In the primary: No.

I honestly don't think trump will win the nomination for the GOP. Not this time. Not because of his policies, but because the democrats have so poisoned that well that it's impossible to have him run again and win. They will just dredge up even more bullshit and rely on the MSM to spread it as gospel.

Of course, the dems will do that to any candidate the GOP puts up, but at least it would be a fresh round of lies, not the same regurgitated crap we've been hearing for 8 years.

I honestly don't think trump will win the nomination for the GOP. Not this time. Not because of his policies, but because the democrats have so poisoned that well that it's impossible to have him run again and win. They will just dredge up even more bullshit and rely on the MSM to spread it as gospel.

Of course, the dems will do that to any candidate the GOP puts up, but at least it would be a fresh round of lies, not the same regurgitated crap we've been hearing for 8 years.

TBH It would be a power play for the RNC and Trump to go all in together with DeSantis or whomever lurking on the side. Then as all the media and ALL the DNC has themselves and other libs triggered into oblivion and using all available energy on Trump, Trump just goes "eh I am done bye" leaving a vacuum of all the crap they had to generate to attack Trump just gone.

It would be fucking hilarious.

If by some freak of nature he put a juke move on desantis and gets the nomination...sure if it keeps another democratic retard out of the office. But no, i'd rather have Desantis

I'm too busy to vote. I'm stuck here in Moscow controlling the election with my Facebook posts.

Back