Current news thread

AP21277217557726.jpg

Authoritarian Cunt from New Zealand calls free speech a 'weapon of war'.
Therefore - she is at war with All Americans and believers in free speech.

Guy from Discord (Jazz) is in Ft. Myers.

IMG_9509.jpg

Apparently things aren't looking too good there...

He said they only had 12 hours to respond cause the hurricane was all like "lol I love Tom Brady so I'll go here instead."

the ghouls teasing “muh freeDUMBs” are now calling us fascists its like words have no meaning anymore. you’re either a loyal subject or their enemy

Guy from Discord (Jazz) is in Ft. Myers.

IMG_9509.jpg

Apparently things aren't looking too good there...

He said they only had 12 hours to respond cause the hurricane was all like "lol I love Tom Brady so I'll go here instead."

Nice Cigar Boat arg arg

Yeah, they took a lot of water. Electrical grid is pretty toast. Gonna be a lot of work. Floridians are a resilient bunch.

U.S. Army Major Dr. Jamie Lee Henry, who came out as the first openly trans officer on 2015, is accused of betraying the military and country he serves by working with his wife Dr. Anna Gabrielian, an anesthesiologist at Johns Hopkins, to give medical records to Russia on patients at Fort Bragg and Hopkins, according to an indictment unsealed Thursday by the Department of Justice. The couple was dealing with an undercover FBI agent posing as a Russian embassy staffer after Gabrielien had allegedly reached out to the Russian embassy. Gabrielian reportedly calimed she was motivated by patriotism for Russia. Gabrielian’s profile at Hopkins says she speaks Russian and English.

First Openly Trans US Army Officer and Wife Arrested in Plot to Give Medical Records to Russia

Back