2019-nCoV

How exactly did my voluntarily choosing to get the vaccine, in a country without mandates, "pave the way for mandates" ?

Following your logic, it sounds as though you think literally no under-50-healthy-adult should be able to get it.

The mistake you make is thinking that different people, when given the same data, with make the same decisions.

No I don't think that. Clearly its not true, because a slew of stupid sheepish scared people like yourself chose to take an unproven pharmaceutical product with a questionable safety profile to prevent a mild disease.

you'll never hear me use the word mild
but have I mentioned Ivermectin yet?
buy it online and nearly as cheap as dirt

winter is coming
and you may want it for your flu

No I don't think that. Clearly its not true, because a slew of stupid sheepish scared people like yourself chose to take an unproven pharmaceutical product with a questionable safety profile to prevent a mild disease.

you have to give people like lozza a break. they were fed so much fear about covid so hard by the MSM everyday that they felt they had no other choice then to take an emergency experimental vaccine to save themselves.

He think he made a rational assessment but can't accept that the choice was based on a foundation of bullshit coercion.

You guys are just as bad as the covid alarmists. No amount of strawmanning will change that

I was never scared of covid, and I told you multiple times that I'm happy to attempt to reduce any symptoms, even if just by a small amount, given that I don't think there will be any drawbacks, and I was proven correct, in my case.

I suppose if I was as dishonest as you, I would say 'you decided not to take the vaccine because conspiracy theorists made you scared of it', but I'm not.

Last edited:
Happy to be a guinea pig. 10-4

The lies got you so shook, you rushed to an experimental pharmaceutical injection to alleviate your panic.

Both of you had made your mind up about the vaccine long before any questionable side effect data surfaced. Stop pretending like you were led by the evidence

Happy to be a guinea pig. 10-4

The lies got you so shook, you rushed to an experimental pharmaceutical injection to alleviate your panic.

Nope. I looked at the data, and then watched millions if not billions of ppl take it before me.

You guys always forget that i have read everything you have posted about the vaccine.

You have failed to convince me of your fear mongering

I made up my mind before COVID19 ever existed that I wouldn't take prophylactics for inane bullshit.

You on the other hand jumped at the opportunity to be a test subject.

you have to give people like lozza a break. they were fed so much fear about covid so hard by the MSM everyday that they felt they had no other choice then to take an emergency experimental vaccine to save themselves.

That's rich.
You literally believe that the vaccine is designed to strip down and degrade a person's immune system in general.
Even amram would look down on you, if it weren't for the fact that you help placate his insecurity.

I made up my mind before COVID19 ever existed that I wouldn't take prophylactics for inane bullshit.

You on the other hand jumped at the opportunity to be a test subject.

I didn't jump. I evaluated the data, and other people who had taken it, and your own posts before deciding to take it.

That's rich.
You literally believe that the vaccine is designed to strip down and degrade a person's immune system in general.
Even amram would look down on you, if it weren't for the fact that you help placate his insecurity.

o ya? u "literally" know exactly what i believe, eh?

where did i say that this is what i believe the vaccine was designed for? i'll wait.

fyi, you're about to get caught in a blatant lie again in as many as three pages.

I remember the exchange. Even amram pointed it out.

If I can think of key words that will find the post, I will look for it. But otherwise I won't bother.

Maybe you've changed your mind since, but you definitely said it.

I dont have a single assumption about his stance beyond him being broadly against the injections.

o ya? u "literally" know exactly what i believe, eh?

This is funny. I didn't say that I literally know anything, I said that your belief was literal.
And you try to tell me what I believe on a regular basis. So that's rich.

Like i said, if you've changed your mind that's fine.

But then you said this and disqualified yourself from any pretense of reasoning with regard to the vaccine:

...I'm 100% Non-GMO mRNA-Free, and I'm going to stay that way!! ...

I take it 50yrs from now you'll be 100% dying from cancer because you refused the commonplace mRNA cancer vax

Last edited:
Back