Current news thread

What do you think the new IRS agents are for?

'We're here for your Audit!!
Get on the ground and show us your hands.'

Last edited:

Untitled-design-17.png

Untitled-design-16.png

+10GBP
+10GBP

Oklahoma 10-year-old boy saves mother who had seizure while swimming in pool: | Fox News

I was at a YMCA pool doing business with the manager when an alarm went off. We were close to the pool, and the lifeguard had pulled it to get attention. She was a tiny little thing, and a 6'4" guy was seizing face down in the pool. She had no idea what to do. It was during the morning, and the place was pretty empty, no one else in the pool. The manager also looked like a deer in the headlights. I used a shepherds hook to pull him close to the edge, and held his head above water about 5 minutes until EMS got there.

I had stopped keeping track of how many people I've pulled out of the water or saved by then, but that was a memorable one.

I pulled my mom out of the ocean once when we got sneaker waved. Water temp was low 50s. We both came pretty close to dying because I wasn't going to let go of her. Very surreal.

sneaker wave. thats a new one for me. Whats the difference between that and a rogue wave?

i have been caught in a rip current, wound up over a mile down the beach from were I went in. Even knowing what was happening and how to handle it I was fucking exhausted.

Last edited:
sneaker wave comes up much further than expected

we went from toes in the water to chest deep and getting swept out in a few seconds

I would have been fine but mom couldn't get her feet under her

sounds like they are the same. One for when it hits shore and the other is open water

like water spout v tornado

yea it's a thing on the west coast people get got all the time and it's not like florida where you can float around out there for hours

few minutes tops without a wetsuit

Ya, we just deal with jellyfish and an occasional shark. Mostly lemon sharks though which are pretty docile for being a shark.

After seeing biloxi in the wake Katrina, i imagine andrew did even more damage down there. 20 years of updated building codes/insurance requirements.

Back