Current news thread

ahahahaha wiki you so funy

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/exposed-greenwich-ct-assistant-principals-hiring-discrimination-ensures/

surely PV has edited this and this guy isn't really saying this....
go ahead and sue?
Transgender ideology in school was also an issue discussed in the video. It has been a controversial topic, especially amongst parents, in recent years.

On this matter, Boland affirms that any teacher who refuses to acknowledge a child’s gender preferences has no place in his Elementary School.

Matthew 10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death​

We all agreed she needs counselling and being told 'no' is OK for kids. Not indulging this shit, where is that going to lead do you think?

..., until she decides she is notacat

You're going to send her to the same 'mental health experts' who have made society this way?? hahahaha

'until she decides'... see, you're infected with their thinking and you don't even know it.

or just replace the piece of shit thermostat? You could have just opted out of the program. But fuck that.
Why not just change the wifi password so it no longer links with your wifi? Wouldn't that work?

I have a Honeywell (yes, I know, one of the largest military defense contractors) thermostat that is connected to my wifi and I thought about just removing it from my wifi. I rarely, if ever, control the thing through my phone.

I couldn't find the science thread.

EUN5_GHWkAI013Y

Covid 19 is a disease, not a pathogen.

SARS-CoV-2 replicates in water drops from sneezes, coughs and breathing. It is highly transmissible through air as long as it's in water.

Back