Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

vanster posted a video here of himself that *redacted* took and posted on her youtube personal "diary"

not awkward that you remember every detail of this and mention it every single time Joop

plz let us know what the username "vanster" posted about on the anime forums in 2014 tw must know :ftard:

Hey look, another thread where Vanster makes it about himself on a forum he doesn't exactly like, with management he doesn't like, members he doesn't like and not frequented by women who he carries baggage for.

Unpaid actor that carries Biden's baggage?

Don't be a baggage Karen.

WZc7h02.jpg

this is crap. Havax and the rest, found her personal diary, and started re-posting from there. Look back, and when you see all the pictures he posted, he said "Tee-Hee"

It's very easy to look up, and if/when harm comes to her, it's going to be on Fool.

Sounds like someone is planning a choking and is setting up a fall guy.

Wisconsin couple kills bear that attacked them in their home

thank god they had a gun

Both the husband and wife were injured before they were able to stab the bear with a kitchen knife. Eventually, the man was able to grab a firearm and kill the animal.

Authorities have not specified what kind of bear it was.

Right.. they don't know even though there is a pic. I know what kind it was.. you know what kind is was.

bear-attack-window-1-1.jpg

and ps.. blurring out the face does what? We all know all of them are dangerous and frankly, should just be avoided.

Last edited:
this is crap. Havax and the rest, found her personal diary, and started re-posting from there. Look back, and when you see all the pictures he posted, he said "Tee-Hee"

It's very easy to look up, and if/when harm comes to her, it's going to be on Fool.

How do you "find" a personal diary unless it was posted publicly?

DEAR DIARY

TODAY I ATE BACON

I think <redacted> brought her laptop into a computer store while drunk and hyped up, forgot to pick it up, and the store owner brought it to havax
Now the Big Guy is upset calling it Foolsia Disinformation

That's pretty anti peta cael... mean and shit
Rhinos are very interesting creatures
I've watched them at the zoo lots of times
We even had a white rhino, which is very rare

RINOs, on the other hand
are fucking prolific and need to be taken off the endangered list

Cheney and Pence take the fight to Trump, from Georgia to Wyoming

George W. Bush to appear at fundraiser for Trump nemesis Kemp - POLITICO

..Former President George W. Bush will appear at a fundraiser for Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp in Texas this month, wading into one of the year’s highest profile primaries to help a Republican targeted for extinction by Donald Trump...include Crow; Jim Francis, a major Texas bundler; Republican strategist Karl Rove; and Ross Perot, Jr., son of the former presidential candidate..

Last edited:
Back