Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

for the record, biden is a potato, cancelling keystone was a shitty idea

i still dont get ppl making this claim because it doesn't even make logical sense when you include the word 'independent'

but when i ask someone to explain they always get really really defensive

like, running a hose to your neighbors pool and then putting a filter on it for your shower doesn't make you water independent

especially when that neighbor is charging you for the shitty water

:shrug:

The US is a net exporter of coal and natural gas. US net imports of oil have been slowly shrinking since 2005 due to fracking. In 2020, despite covid, our net import went negative, ie we became an oil exporter. We sold more energy then we used. 2021 flipped month by month, but we backslid. We were still a net exporter, but barely.

It still remains to be seen what the trends will be as we progress under Biden, but since he's anti-fracking, canceled Keystone, and seems to be anti any non renewable, it stands to reason that the downward trend will continue and makes our energy costs more vulnerable to foreign influence.

importing a shitload of canadian crude, heavy etc oil and then refining it doesn't make you 'independent' whether it comes in by rail or pipeline

Groove. You brought up the pipeline.

:lol:

that's the point that apparently you dont get?

ur still importing shitloads of foreign crude and refining it to this day, by rail or a cancelled pipeline

to call that 'independent' is seriously dishonest

I've heard another human say that energy generating windmills cause cancer, and then imitated what he thinks they sound like. "RRRR-rrrrr-RRRRR-rrrrr" It was very entertaining.

importing a shitload of canadian crude, heavy etc oil and then refining it doesn't make you 'independent' whether it comes in by rail or pipeline

Semantics. Energy "independence" just means being a net exporter of energy, our supply exceeding our demand. Less reliance on foreign energy means getting to be choosier about where you import from. The current reversals are interpreted as misguided nimbyism.

Biden approval falls to 26% of Hispanic Americans - half that of 2021

Joe Bidens Approval Rating Among Young People Dramatically Falls: Poll

red-wave-620.png

Surprise! Nobody likes a cheating regime. Most votes ever .... right. Most stuffed ballots evar with the help of another nation. Not RussiaRussiaRussia, but IndianIndianIndian. Just like Ukraine has fucked us, so has the American Indian Nation.
I so want the reservations destroyed. Never felt that way before, but I do now. Way to go, Vindster, you know it's true, and the truth will come out to more and more citizens of America.

Last edited:
Back