[USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun

They need a martyr for the cause. They need a touchstone to remind the community of a point of contention between everyone that they can use in the future to continue to stoke divisions in society and foment future tensions. everyone gather 'round and sing our laments, least we forget why we hate the other side.

No one gives a shit about Anthony Huber. Especially not them. Huber is a useful corpse now.

They just want to use his body as a stumbling stone in the path to remind everyone of a terrible event that divided the nation along partisan lines. We can all stub our toe on it every year and curse about it and each other over it.

I suppose they could put up a golden statue next to the George Floyd memorial.
It would be fitting to make it from scrap metal gained by melting down statues of murderers from previous centuries.

I came for the Cardigans
but stayed for the statues...
are you allowed to go outside yet buddy?
I saw some simp wear a turtle something over his face out surfing during the height of the SCIENCE!! PLANDEMIC here in Mex... lots of Fools
but Aus... hmm maybe we shouldn't talk about it

Never give up your 2nd

Aus is basically completely free again. I have no restrictions at all, except wearing a mask in a medical centre. It's like we are now pretending it doesn't even exist.

Election coming up in a few months, that probably explains it.

i saw some dog adoption segment yesterday on the tele, which featured an arab doctor in SoCal talking about the anticipated benefit of dags on being able to come home and relax after working in the pandemic ICUs. unsure how being in healthcare affected peoples opinions about this wow what is this velvet?

Aus is basically completely free again. I have no restrictions at all, except wearing a mask in a medical centre. It's like we are now pretending it doesn't even exist.

I think finally common sense is showing up, although I find that hard to believe with politicians.

Our covid cases are going back up, but hospitalizations and deaths are almost nothing. But of course, our govenor refuses to give up his emergency powers and the democrats who run this state (Washington) won't revoke them either.

Thats the case here too in our province. Its not a bad thing - it reflects the will of the people. Even the scumbag piece of shit liberal running for premier here did a 180 from demanding 3 vaccines on the passport to wanting to open everything up suddenly.

yeah, it is locked down for good reason - it is the worlds largest prison colony, full of the descendants of criminals that were too scummy to keep around, even by UK standards.

Back