[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

• Total voters
dwkTLnR.png

TW EXCLUSIVE PREDICTION
Spidey senses say Volodymyr Zelenskyy will be taken out by a massive explosion this weekend.

You know - I wonder if Zelenskyy would give himself up to the Russians as part of a cease fire deal? He seems like the kind of guy who would do that.

Even though Starlink just went hot in the Ukraine - people asked to have Russian media banned. I am a huge fan of Elon's response -

Elon Musk: Starlink won't block Russian state media in Ukraine

Elon Musk overnight said "some governments" had asked SpaceX to block Russian state media on its Starlink internet satellites but said, "We will not do so unless at gunpoint."

He specified it wasn’t a request from Ukraine, adding, "Sorry to be a free speech absolutist."

When a commenter argued that Russia state media was propaganda, Musk replied that "All news sources are partially propaganda, some more than others."

my cockroach senses are tingling they're telling me zelenskyy won't be taken out by a massive explosion this weekend

we'll see whose senses are right

my cockroach senses are tingling they're telling me zelenskyy won't be taken out by a massive explosion this weekend

we'll see whose senses are right

So - how about this one....
zelenskyy is killed before Juggs finishes painting his house...

So - we started declining to process Russia cards with US companies.
So - Russia turned to China.
Shouldn't we just ban China as well?

Russian banks turn to China to sidestep cutoff from payments systems

Back