Alec Baldwin just killed someone

I think someone advised him not to say "I shot her, it was my fault" because it could mean instant lawsuit and he'd have no recourse to mitigate the damages.

I'm sure an insurance policy is involved... somewhere... no point in giving the insurance company any excuse to void coverage.

He might also be in full denial that this could, in anyway, be his fault.

I think someone advised him not to say "I shot her, it was my fault" because it could mean instant lawsuit and he'd have no recourse to mitigate the damages.

I'm sure an insurance policy is involved... somewhere... no point in giving the insurance company any excuse to void coverage.

He might also be in full denial that this could, in anyway, be his fault.

lmao "might"

So - the union and camera crew vacated the set 6 hours prior because it was such a low budget deal they were all getting cucked on pay etc. They left on strike. That's when all this shit went down.

Also, "live" round to the Hollywood crew means a "blank" load. If it has been set up with a blank, the prop is considered "live". It doesn't necessarily mean it was a personal defense or target round.

Such intrigue.

iu

Welp.... now he knows.

Life finds a way.

why do ppl think baldwin will bear any responsibility for this at all and not the prop guy/armorer

why do ppl think baldwin will bear any responsibility for this at all and not the prop guy/armorer

has anyone said that?

i mean, he should bear responsibility, since apparently he's the "boss" on this film set, but will he? hell no. rules for thee... and all that.

Yeah 'prop' gun could mean anything from a plastic gun to a real gun with blanks. but what kind of a retard loads live rounds in a prop gun. at that point..its a gun...

I would love to see the footage of his handling of a handgun prior to the shooting.

Might just be me but if the pros walk off the set complaining about working conditions, you might want to postpone any scenes involving real guns until that has been settled.

"Hey! I have a gun in the car! Maybe we can use that? I think we just need to load a blank in it!"

Next, they pull the mag out leaving a round in the chamber. They put a couple of "blanks" in the mag.

Next thing you know, the camera person is pushing up the daisies. Maybe for one awkward moment, Alec thinks she is joking and starts to act like he is dying too. Pointing and laughing, etc.

TFB did a series of vids from a "prop" gun supplier Independent Studio Services. Some fun and good stuff in there.

What's that gun worth now?

Last edited:
Back