College Football 2020-2021

Packers lost miserably yesterday.

I know that this is a college football thread. But the Packers played like it yesterday.

FSU: When you want to show that the horrible diversity hire wasn't all that bad.

When is Deion going to take over?

I'm honestly kind of stunned how badly they're in shambles. It's Florida, even recruiting 2nd and 3rd tier players should make you reasonably dominant in the ACC. 4 years of this is absurd.

Deion Sanders reportedly could be Florida State Seminoles’ next head coach

Pro Football Network’s Tony Pauline is reporting that Sanders has huge support in Tallahassee, and that in the spring, there was even talk of bringing “Prime Time” to Florida State to replace Mike Norvell:

“I asked, ‘What happens if Mike Norvell goes undefeated the rest of the season?’ My source told me, there’s still a very good chance they bring Sanders in. […] It’s been something that’s been talked about and I’ve heard about since we got into Spring Football earlier this year. Deion Sanders to Florida State is very real.

“[…] There was a big push at Florida State, this was back in March, to bring Deion Sanders in as the new head coach,. There’s a faction, not decision-makers but influential people at Florida State who have the ear of the decision-makers.”

I'm honestly kind of stunned how badly they're in shambles. It's Florida, even recruiting 2nd and 3rd tier players should make you reasonably dominant in the ACC. 4 years of this is absurd.

At least FSU has the Clempson endorsement for being the other team that's too good to be in the ACC.

Fighting Harbaughs gonna win the harbaugh championship and then the harbaugh bowl and hoist the super harbaugh cup.

Waiting to be disappointed.

Back