The Friends Reunion thread

What's your opinion of the Friends reunion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come and listen to my story about a man named Jed
A poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed,
And then one day he was shootin at some food,
And up through the ground come a bubblin crude.

Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea.

Well the first thing you know ol Jed's a millionaire,
The kinfolk said "Jed move away from there"
Said "Californy is the place you ought to be"
So they loaded up the truck and they moved to Beverly

Hills, that is. Swimmin pools, movie stars.

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale
a tale of a fateful trip,
that started from this tropic port,
aboard this tiny ship.

The mate was a mighty sailin' man,
the Skipper brave and sure,
five passengers set sail that day,
for a three hour tour,
a three hour tour.

The weather started getting rough,
the tiny ship was tossed.
If not for the courage of the fearless crew
the Minnow would be lost.
The Minnow would be lost.

The ship's aground on the shore of this
uncharted desert isle
with Gilligan,
the Skipper too.
The millionaire and his wife,
the movie star,
the professor and Mary Ann,
here on Gilligan's Isle.

(Ending verse)
So this is the tale of our castaways,
they're here for a long, long time.
They'll have to make the best of things,
it's an uphill climb.

The first mate and his Skipper too
will do their very best,
to make the others comfortable
in their tropic island nest.

No phone, no lights, no motor car
not a single luxury
like Robinson Crusoe,
it's primitive as can be.

So join us here each week my friends,
you're sure to get a smile,
from seven stranded castaways
here on Gilligan's Isle!

I liked Gilligan's Island because that's been a fantasy of mine. Shipwrecked and have to start over-- make huts out of bamboo and hammocks from vines and have to carry water for 2 hot girls.

The problem with Gilligan's Island is while the premise was fantastic, the writing and acting were shit. Every storyline for every episode was stupid, and no one could act, save Alan Hale and occasionally, Bob Denver.

It could have been so much better.

ya, they rly should have had mary ann and ginger losing their clothing due 2 wear/sun damage by the end of season 1

I liked Gilligan's Island because that's been a fantasy of mine. Shipwrecked and have to start over-- make huts out of bamboo and hammocks from vines and have to carry water for 2 hot girls.

The problem with Gilligan's Island is while the premise was fantastic, the writing and acting were shit. Every storyline for every episode was stupid, and no one could act, save Alan Hale and occasionally, Bob Denver.

It could have been so much better.

Well, it was made for kids.

Imagine if it was written for adults.
Not like Survivor.

Let's see....

Day 20 -

Ginger and Mary Ann are starting to feel a little "bushy". However, they haven't brought anything to shave with. So, they plot to borrow the Professor's straight razor. They sneak in and grab it along with his shaving brush and soap.

They sneak into the jungle and realize they don't know how to use it. So, they decide to shave each other.

Gilligan is out looking for fruit and hears some laughing. He peeks through a bush and sees the girls shaving their cootchies. He is peering at them and a coconut falls from a tree and bonks him in the head. He staggers into the clearing and the girls try to cover themselves up.

"Giligan! Were you peeping?"

"Me? No. I swear! I was just looking for melons!"

"How about these melons?"

The girls hold him down and take turns riding on his cock.

They return to camp and the skipper asks a wiped out looking Gilligan if he found any melons. Gilligan can barely keep his head up.

"Boy did I"

"Well, where are they?"

He looks at the girls and they hold their fingers up to their lips to say "Shhh".

"Well, I ate them"

wahh wahhh wahhhhh

Cut to the Professor trying to shave. His blade is really dull and he pulls a pube out of his mouth.

Meanwhile, Mr Howell is wearing women's clothes in their hut while Lovey whips his ass with a vine. A monkey peeks in and sticks his finger up Howells butt. Smells his finger and falls out the window. He thinks it's Lovey. "Oh darling" he says. She pulls a face at the camera.

Cut to credits.

Last edited:
How the globalist left plays
how noble
like the American Indian

Yeah not really, Farage is just a world class comedy fuckwit that is desperately trying to stay relevant. He's stood for election as member of parliament 7 times and lost 7 times, including once finishing behind a guy dressed as a dolphin. Taking the piss out of Farage is a National sport in the UK.

You wimps may want to look into election integrity over there.
So Nigel had no influence on Briton and Brexit? hahahaha
fuck off Looked like the crowd he drew the other night was large enough.

Yeah not really, Farage is just a world class comedy fuckwit that is desperately trying to stay relevant. He's stood for election as member of parliament 7 times and lost 7 times, including once finishing behind a guy dressed as a dolphin. Taking the piss out of Farage is a National sport in the UK.

Seems that was funny in your head, and Chrom's. So there's that.

I lol'd

Farage successfully lead a movement that resulted in the UK leaving the EU and eventually to the conservatives taking power again. Two things most people would have said were impossible a decade ago.

What have you accomplished BMitch?

Back