The Friends Reunion thread

What's your opinion of the Friends reunion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
was stone a troll? he was able to articulate himself well.

do you remember right-wing triple? lol

was stone a troll? he was able to articulate himself well.

do you remember right-wing triple? lol

Stone was most definitely not a troll. He was an ardent conservative, in IRC, and when he posted on TW. He even yelled conservative things in matches, but he was never really abrasive, always articulate, and smart.

The last I heard of him is Gon said he got a job as a staffer for a senator. I don't think he's been back since then and I can't blame him. I liked him a lot.

i'm p sure u called him a fag and a honkey and a racist and a noob and a racist honkey noob fag but idk maybe those r terms of endearment

as if vanster would have recollection of what happened last tuesday, nevermind who said what on TW 10 years ago

he yelled classic taunts like

the civil war was really about states rights

the 10 commandents belong in courthouses

mission accomplished

Stone was most definitely not a troll. He was an ardent conservative, in IRC, and when he posted on TW. He even yelled conservative things in matches, but he was never really abrasive, always articulate, and smart.

The last I heard of him is Gon said he got a job as a staffer for a senator. I don't think he's been back since then and I can't blame him. I liked him a lot.

This caught my eye and I have to ask. What kind of things does a conservative yell in a match? I can't imagine.

"Hey everyone, spend wisely!"
"Hey! Buy a used car not a new one!"
"Hey!, work hard and pay your taxes!"
"Do not ignore using the 401K. An employer match is like free money!"
"Buy and HOLD!!!"

What did the dude yell?

spamming from the snowblind tower talking about how you need to impeach bill clinton for perjury

"Did you see me stop that capper? Oh, man, it was like an antiabortionist convincing a woman not to go into the abortion clinic."

Back