Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

OMA
They called 448 landlines and 811 cells....
All kinds of shit can skew data.
they're trying to do this again to justify when they actually do steal the vote.

Biden has run for president before and lost... last time he had to concede when he was called out for lying about his education and upbringing, and for plagiarizing other peoples speeches.

At this point in time the left doesn't care about provable corruption of Biden or if he's raped women. they don't care. orange man bad only thing that matters. we'll just have to see if the DemocraFix change and if the vote stealing will be enough for them.

How are they going to stop Russia from controlling the election though?

All the Russians have to do is push a button and pick the winner.

Not sure why democrats even talking about ballots when the mighty election power is in the hands of Russia.

And we all know who Russia gonna pick...

157cf8d08a0178ce5ae998ed82132beb.jpg

How many criminals in the DimocRat's party?
So, so many Rats it's distracting

Scalise Asks Dems To Hold Governors Accountable Who Sent COVID Patients To Nursing Homes - Sara A. Carter

Scalise added, “But unfortunately, on March 25th, Governor Cuomo’s health department issued a directive in contradiction to CMS guidance by mandating nursing homes to take COVID-19 positive patients. New Jersey essentially copied New York’s order – also with deadly results. Two weeks earlier, Governor DeSantis of Florida prohibited transferring COVID-19 positive patients from hospitals to nursing homes. Very different orders yielded very different results.”
“On March 18th, Pennsylvania also issued guidance mandating nursing homes continue to accept new admissions and readmissions including patients that have COVID-19. While defending this decision, Pennsylvania’s own Health Secretary moved her mother out of a nursing home,” Scalise said.

“On April 15th, the Governor of Michigan issued a similar Executive Order mandating nursing homes accept patients regardless of COVID-19 status. Michigan State Democratic Representative Leslie Love criticized the Governor’s reckless order calling it ‘an epic fail.’ Mr. Chairman, shockingly, that order remains in effect today. I call on Governor Whitmer to rescind this order immediately and I hope my colleagues will join me in standing up for the patients and families in Michigan.”

If you belong to this party
your brain doesn't work right
but you don't get it
you know you're twisted though if you think Identity Politics make sense

I've always heard the saying 'if you're under 30 and you're not a democrat, you don't have a heart. If you're over 30 and you're not a republican, you don't have a brain'

Criminals and Compromised people in Power
Our Supreme Court ain't so supreme
yet
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-justices-supreme-court-conservatives-roberts

Trump calls for ‘new justices’ on Supreme Court, as conservatives rage at Roberts
...Ted Cruz “Five justices today held that it was illegal for the Trump administration to stop breaking the law,” he said. “That’s bizarre.”...In the House, Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, accused Roberts again of “convoluting the law to appease the D.C. establishment.”

“By ruling that President Trump cannot terminate DACA in the same manner that President Obama used to start it, the Court’s decision creates two standards of executive power: one for President Obama and another for President Trump,” he said in a statement. “Today’s decision binds the Trump Administration to the politically-expedient policy decisions of President Obama, and hampers efforts to meaningfully restore sanity to our immigration system.”...

Last edited:
John Bolton's place is here. He does not belong in the MAGA Room. Fucking traitor.
Amazon does not let me leave a comment about his traitorous book. I wonder why?

Can't have the unwashed masses sharing their opinions of the politburo's latest spicy "info" drop.

Back