2019-nCoV

San Francisco declares a 'state of emergency' over corona despite not having a single case.

with some patients presenting very mild symptoms and others being flat out asymptomatic I think it's likely there are cases going unreported all over the US right now.

Panic.gif

China got it under control folks

Coronavirus: More New Cases Are Now Reported Outside China Than Inside : NPR

"Yesterday, the number of new cases reported outside China exceeded the number of new cases in China for the first time," the head of the World Health Organization said Wednesday in an update on the coronavirus disease COVID-19.

"Outside China, there are now 2,790 cases in 37 countries, and 44 deaths," WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said at a briefing in Geneva. By contrast, the WHO says, only 10 new cases were reported in mainland China outside of Hubei province, where the virus emerged months ago.

Monday:
Coronavirus Canary Wharf: Man collapses coughing in shopping centre as people 'run away'
Footage shows a man coughing before collapsing in Canary Wharf prompting fears of the deadly coronavirus. The video, obtained by the Daily Star, shows a man on his hands and knees coughing, with workers crowding around him. The man appears to have taken off his jacket, as he covers his mouth during the incident.

Footage also shows the man later laying on the floor inside the busy shopping mall.

A security guard also appears to walk near the man while he coughs - as some onlookers quickly speed past him.

The incident is thought to have happened at around 6:20pm on Monday.
[...]

Today:
London’s Canary Wharf in coronavirus panic: Hundreds sent home after symptoms emerge

This entire “pandemic” is a great excuse for the Chinese government to explain away the country’s collapse to its own subjects in an effort to avoid violent revolution (again).

That’s about it I think!

I mean, this has been going on for months and no one can really explain exactly what it does or how lethal it is. I feel that there may be a good reason the only thing we see out of China are its quarantine practices, but no foreign doctors are allowed in to take a look at the “infected” in an independent manner.

Yet, it’s being responded to as though it’s an airborne version of Ebola... and the world is taking China’s lead and following suit without question. LOL!

Last edited:
I mean, this has been going on for months and no one can really explain exactly what it does or how lethal it is. I feel that there may be a good reason the only thing we see out of China are its quarantine practices, but no foreign doctors are allowed in to take a look at the “infected” in an independent manner.

Yet, it’s being responded to as though it’s an airborne version of Ebola... and the world is taking China’s lead and following suit without question. LOL!

are you crazy?! corona is real. they are collapsing in the streets, look at the videos. people vomitting up lungs, spleen, other organs. the only reason we don't have more details is the virus is killing everyone so fast that no witnesses will survive.

This entire “pandemic” is a great excuse for the Chinese government to explain away the country’s collapse to its own subjects in an effort to avoid violent revolution (again).

That’s about it I think!

i would expect someone familiar with resident evil 2, resident evil 3 would have some idea of how these things go down.

Leaked Documents Reveal Coronavirus Infections Up to 52 Times Higher Than Reported Figures in China’s Shandong Province
The novel coronavirus outbreak in eastern China’s Shandong province is much worse than what has been officially reported, according to a series of internal government documents obtained by The Epoch Times.

Each day from Feb. 9 to Feb. 23, Shandong authorities underreported the number of infections, according to internal data compiled by the Shandong Centers for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC). The CDC kept a tally of the number of people who tested positive for the virus during nucleic acid testing—using a diagnostic kit to test patient samples and detect whether they contain the virus’s genetic sequence.

The CDC’s daily new infection numbers ranged from 1.36 times to 52 times greater than the officially published data by the Shandong health commission and China’s National Health Commission.

As of Feb. 25, the Shandong government stated that there were a total of 755 infections in the province. But the internal document showed that 1,992 people had tested positive for the virus via nucleic acid testing as of Feb. 23.

The government publicly stated that there were four newly diagnosed coronavirus patients on Feb. 22, but the internal document said that there were 61 positive tests that day.

In recent days, official data has shown new infections leveling off. For example, on Feb. 25, the National Health Commission reported only a total of nine new diagnosed cases outside of Hubei province, where the outbreak is most severe.

In fact, Shandong alone had new infections in the double-digits daily. On Feb. 20, new infections spiked, with 274 people testing positive.
[...]
Shocking, I know.

Boy howdy... this is going to be super fun times ahead for us.

14% of recovered coronavirus patients in China's Guangdong tested positive again
About 14 per cent of patients who recovered from the novel coronavirus and were discharged from hospitals in southern China's Guangdong province were tested positive again in later check-ups, according to the local health authority.

A positive test suggests the recovered patients may still carry the virus, adding complexity to efforts to control the outbreak.
[...]
Dr. "Oh, hey, you can leave now because you are all better."

"Great, I cannot wait to go home and see my family."
"Honey, kids, I am home. Come here and give your dad a kiss!"
[...]

According to the preliminary assessment, experts believed the patients are still recovering from lung infections and have yet to be fully healthy, according to Song.

According to the latest treatment guidelines for the Covid-19 issued by the National Health Commission, patients can be considered recovered and released from hospital when their throat or nose swabs show up negative in two consecutive tests, with a CT scan indicating no lung lesions, and when they have no obvious symptoms such as fever.
[...]

The national treatment guideline only requires tests from throat or nose swabs for suspected patients as the virus is believed to spread mainly via respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.

But research by Guangzhou Medical University found the virus in fecal samples, suggesting a new path of transmission. Some hospitals in Guangdong have since adopted the anal swab in virus tests.
[...]
Welp... we might as well eat the bat soup.

Back when I was drinking dark beer, my farts were deadly. Now, it looks like farts with fecal covered nCovid-19 particles will literally be deadly... :lol:

Last edited:
I cannot recommend this one enough

Ingredients

3 - 4 fruit bats, well washed but neither skinned nor eviscerated
water
1 Tbsp. Finely sliced fresh ginger
1 LARGE onion, quartered
garlic and lots of it !!!
sea salt to taste
Chopped scallions
soy sauce and coconut milk / cream

How to make it

Place the bats in a large kettle and add water to cover, ginger, onion, garlic and salt.
Bring to a boil and cook for 60 minutes.
Strain broth into a second kettle.
Take the bats, skin them and discard the skin.
Remove meat from the bones and return meat, and any of the viscera you fancy, to the broth.
Heat.
Serve liberally sprinkled with scallions and further seasoned with soy sauce and/or coconut cream.
Makes 4 servings.

if you are not getting your news from twitter right now you are drinking 100% lie koolaid. we have trump watching like a hawk to keep the tweeters honest. i am following 1800 chinese accounts with text to speech translate plugin playing the output over my home stereo system. it is like a chinese newsroom in here.

HOREY SHIET!

Back