logan best xmen movie of all time

this is a different universe apparently
just like in the comix
any time u do ur own thing, o man its actually earth #2348694
!

The biggest cuck I know on Facebook was complaining that it was too gory and that they should warn parents better about how it is

As if it wasn't rated R

Sounds like a good film

This movie was literally about a group of Mexicans, and one fat black kid, trying to cross the border illegally with the help of Wolverine.

Dumbest fucking shit ever and an abortion of the Old Man Logan series.

Just watched Dr. Strange over the weekend. If i were still taking shroomz or lsd i might have liked it. Had really good surround sound though.

i enjoyed it. i probably won't want to watch it again. they did a good job with the relationship between wolverine and professor x. they didn't do as bad of a job with the kid as i thought they would

everything else was pretty terrible. lots of disposable characters, dumb plot devices ("secret green serum oooo"), and no one gives a shit about the bad guy. i didn't care about the kids and their problems, maybe trudeau will

Last edited:
The movie
Just boil it down to one sentence, I'm just curious and a little surprised. I thought it was an interesting plot line with the Egyptian 'god' and his unique skill, but juvenile what with little character development - other than learning about Magneto's animus, nice bit of Hollywood kike agitprop.

I thought the movie delivered mostly on expectations for this genre, sure a few small plot holes but I didn't see any serious flaws. :shrug:

Back