Officially retiring from TW thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your retirement you may want to find a nice calming hobby. Visiting theme parks and other various attractions can be quite fun and rewarding. Also remember to watch your diet. Always get a salad and when at home have a good supply of mean green juice on hand. Get a big travel mug so you can have some on the go and not have to pay park prices for soft drinks or water. Be sure to frequent Whole Foods and watch for specials. Get to know the staff and they'll let you know in advance when stuff is going on sale.

eat a fucking greasy steak potatoes meal or hamburger cuz that prevents cancer better than that green shit FUCK THAT and it also combos in with cancer medication retention in ur body

:( :( :( :angel: ~RIP Mitchdubai~ :angel: :( :( :(
1955-2016
~husband~father~poop truck co-ordinator~

Dearest Mitch, beloved internet figure and martyr of the Dubai Sewer Construction War of 2016, was a leader in poop truck logistics and an important part of helping expose the prisoners of Dubai to fair and balanced news from Tribalwar.com. He is best known for getting beat up in front of his wife and children by glare of TW fame.

He is survived by his wife, children, Jaguar F-Type and a foosball table with no legs.

u kno i hope he does fail @ quitting and we get staplemitch1 posting v soon idk y ppl want 2 drive ppl away from tw even if they r noobs

You can't leave Mitch. You're an integral part of the TribalWar society.

And you fucking know it.

I'm not quite getting the schadenfreude I should be feeling right now. Perhaps if a year goes by and the shitstain in the pooptruck hasn't posted, then I'll feel it, but then it will lose its spontaneity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back