Officially retiring from TW thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if mitch will only miss vanster and muktar

surely icfire and dealyderp + sehvi shall have a final say

cry the last tear together tonight as fan and fanclub

mitch took his ball and went home

670px-Make-the-Perfect-Sand-Ball-Step-3.jpg

people wonder why TW is but a shell of its former glory. nexting is probably a big contributor to that.

quit trying to fuck with ppl irl - that shit is creepy and it doesn't really make people want to stick around here... kind of goes against the whole free speech thing everyone likes so much.

i think doxxxing is fine just dont get ppl fired by reporting them to police and bosses and stuff

also get my charges thrown out asap i already explained how tell her to come to the lawyer office with me

how will mitch explain 2 his family all the free time he has now

suddenly being present in their lives might be a shock

people wonder why TW is but a shell of its former glory. nexting is probably a big contributor to that.

quit trying to fuck with ppl irl - that shit is creepy and it doesn't really make people want to stick around here... kind of goes against the whole free speech thing everyone likes so much.
whenever someone makes this statement, they never seem to be able to list any quality posters that have left because of it.

blah blah blah

free speech has consequences sometimes. just like being an asshole to everyone all the time has consequences.

good riddance to the cowards of old that left.

Last edited:
Just like using the internet in an illegal way while living 3rd world shit hole has consequences.

the punishment perspective is so fucking dumb

if u want to fuck with mitch publishing him will just make him gamble more and alienate himself or something imo

They only jail women in Dubai. Men have their passports confiscated and are forced to post about how great dubai is on the internet all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back