Trump vs Bush

Gwaihir

Veteran XX
I've decided that the only reason Trump got involved in politics was to fuck over Bush. He saw how much money Bush had raised and how the establishment wanted a third bush and Trump wanted to take him down.

Bush is in single digits against Trump and the sheer beatdown that Trump keeps giving him while mostly passing on everyone else is indicative of a single minded focus to fuck the Bush dynasty.

Bush sticking in there hoping he'll pick up everyones votes when they drop out.

Bush is the only one that can go the distance. He has the donors and $$$$$$.

This is awesome though! They need to just give everyone boxing gloves!

And it's personal between Bush and Trump.

Bush is in single digits against Trump and the sheer beatdown that Trump keeps giving him while mostly passing on everyone else is indicative of a single minded focus to fuck the Bush dynasty.

You mean, besides the time when he called Ted out as a huge liar who is loathed by his colleagues?

Last edited:
Republicans are pretty fucked.

You've got batshit crazy religitards like Cruz and Rubio vs beta personality vampires like Carson vs running joke antagonists like Trump. And another Bush.

Good luck.

Trump has done more for the Democrats than anyone in the actual party. I swear he's trolling for the left. Bringing the immigration issue to the forefront will crush the GOP. Oh hey, let's piss off all the non-white voters in America and push them even more Democratic. How'd ignoring minorities work out for Romney?

When we are all suffering through President Hillary, people should blame Trump for sending the GOP into this downward spiral.

Trump has done more for the Democrats than anyone in the actual party. I swear he's trolling for the left. Bringing the immigration issue to the forefront will crush the GOP. Oh hey, let's piss off all the non-white voters in America and push them even more Democratic. How'd ignoring minorities work out for Romney?

When we are all suffering through President Hillary, people should blame Trump for sending the GOP into this downward spiral.

:rofl:

You... should be on MSNBC as a pundit.

Have you ever considered there are millions of legal immigrants (including American born Latinos) who do NOT like illegals coming here to take advantage of the system while they followed the rules?

Everyone clearly sees illegal immigration as pandering / buying more DNC votes and you indirectly admit it but use the narrative to pin it on the opposition.

At the end of the day, theft is still theft. Something your DNC overlords are very good at it through the guise of "the greater good".

It has, and always will be, about power. If you really think the elites give a shit about you, you're more insane than I suspected.

:rofl:

You... should be on MSNBC as a pundit.

Have you ever considered there are millions of legal immigrants (including American born Latinos) who do NOT like illegals coming here to take advantage of the system while they followed the rules?

Everyone clearly sees illegal immigration as pandering / buying more DNC votes and you indirectly admit it but use the narrative to pin it on the opposition.

At the end of the day, theft is still theft. Something your DNC overlords are very good at it through the guise of "the greater good".

It has, and always will be, about power. If you really think the elites give a shit about you, you're more insane than I suspected.

Riiiighhht because ethnic groups never, ever stick together, even in spite of facts.

Also where did I support the democrats? This is the problem with politics today. I have to either support Trump or Hillary? Fuck that. I'm registered independent by the way. This country needs a leader that neither party provides. Someone actually conservative economically while being moderate on most else.

Nothing depresses wages like allowing in more illegal immigrants! Trump is leading the GOP in Hispanics, something the two half-Hispanics aren't even doing. It seems pandering like a shittard like Bush isn't the way to go.

You know who wants more foreign invaders? Corporations, who get cheap labor from it. I have no idea why any American would want more illegals in this country.

Back